- 1 What are the 5 examples of solution?
- 2 What are the 10 examples of solution?
- 3 What is a common solution in science?
- 4 What are 4 types of solutions?
- 5 What are the 9 types of solutions?
- 6 What are the three kinds of solution?
- 7 What is solution and its types?
- 8 Is tea a solution?
- 9 Is milk a solution?
- 10 What are the two parts of a solution?
- 11 What is the importance of solution in our daily life?
- 12 What is Solution explain?
- 13 What is the true solution?
- 14 How do you describe the solution?
What are the 5 examples of solution?
Types of Solution
|S.No||Types of Solution||Examples|
|2||Solid-liquid||The solution of sugar, salt etc in water.|
|3||Solid-gas||Sublimation of substances like iodine, camphor etc into the air.|
|4||Liquid-solid||Hydrated salts, mercury in amalgamated zinc, etc.|
|5||Liquid-liquid||Alcohol in water, benzene in toluene|
What are the 10 examples of solution?
- coffee or tea.
- sweet tea or coffee ( sugar added to solution)
- any juice.
- bleach ( sodium hypochlorite dissolved in water )
- dishwater (soap dissolved in water )
- carbonated beverages ( carbon dioxide dissolved in water is what gives sodas their fizz)
- powdered drinks.
What is a common solution in science?
A solution in science is a homogeneous mixture made up of two or more components, and can be a solid, liquid or gas. Common solutions include steel, air and salt water.
What are 4 types of solutions?
Types of Solutions and Characteristics of Solution
|S. no.||Solute||Solution is called as|
What are the 9 types of solutions?
Terms in this set (9)
- Solid Solute (Liquid) vinegar.
- Liquid Solute (Liquid) Salt water.
- Gas Solute (Liquid) Soft drink.
- Solid Solute (Gas) Mothballs.
- Liquid (Gas) humidity.
- Gas Solute (Gas) air.
- Solid Solute (Solid) gold-silver.
- Liquid Solute (Solid) dental filings.
What are the three kinds of solution?
On the basis of physical states of solvent and solute can be categorized as solid, liquid and gaseous solutions.
What is solution and its types?
A solution is a homogeneous mixture of solvent and solute molecules. A solution can be liquid, solid, or gaseous. Further, a solution can be a mixture of liquids, gases and solids. In some cases, like seawater, the solution consists of a great many different types of solutes, like salts, oxygen, and organic molecules.
Is tea a solution?
A Tea is a solution of compounds in water, so it is not chemically pure. It is usually separated from tea leaves by filtration. B Because the composition of the solution is uniform throughout, it is a homogeneous mixture.
Is milk a solution?
A solution is a mixture where particles of the solute are distributed evenly throughout the solvent. It has only one phase — the solute and the solvent are both liquid, gas, or solid. Milk is not a solution because it has more than one phase suspended in it — it has a liquid phase and a solid phase.
What are the two parts of a solution?
All solutions have two parts: the solute and the solvent. The solute is the substance that dissolves, and the solvent is the substance that dissolves the solute.
What is the importance of solution in our daily life?
Solution is very important in the study of foods and human nutrition. Only substances which can be dissolved can be assimilated. 2. Many substances which will not dissolve in pure water will dissolve in water which contains something else in solution.
What is Solution explain?
Solution, in chemistry, a homogenous mixture of two or more substances in relative amounts that can be varied continuously up to what is called the limit of solubility. The term solution is commonly applied to the liquid state of matter, but solutions of gases and solids are possible.
What is the true solution?
True Solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more materials with a particle size of less than 10-9 m or 1 nm dissolved in the solvent. Example: Simple sugar solution in water. Particles can not be isolated from true solutions by using filter paper which is also not apparent to the naked eye.
How do you describe the solution?
A solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances. A solution may exist in any phase. A solution consists of a solute and a solvent. The solute is the substance that is dissolved in the solvent.