- 1 Which toothpaste works best science fair project?
- 2 How do you do the toothpaste experiment?
- 3 Does any toothpaste actually whiten teeth?
- 4 How do you make a good science fair project?
- 5 What toothpaste whitens the best?
- 6 Which toothpaste cleans the best?
- 7 What is Devil’s toothpaste?
- 8 What is Devil’s toothpaste made of?
- 9 Why is it called elephant toothpaste?
- 10 Can yellow teeth get white again?
- 11 How can I whiten my teeth quickly?
- 12 What are some simple science experiments?
- 13 What are some easy science experiments?
- 14 What are some ideas for a science project?
Which toothpaste works best science fair project?
After testing each toothpaste two times, I had my final data. Aquafresh did the best out of the three and it got an average rating of 2 out of 5. Crest came in second with 3 out of 5. Colgate came in last place with a 4 out of 5.
How do you do the toothpaste experiment?
- Measure 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide, and carefully pour it into the bottle.
- Add a big squirt of dish soap into the bottle, and swirl gently to mix.
- If you want to make your foam a single color, add a few drops of food coloring directly into the hydrogen peroxide, and swirl the bottle gently to mix.
Does any toothpaste actually whiten teeth?
Answer From Thomas J. Salinas, D.D.S. Whitening toothpaste can appear to whiten teeth slightly by removing surface stains, such as those caused by drinking coffee or smoking. However, whitening toothpastes can’t change the natural color of your teeth or lighten a stain that goes deeper than a tooth’s surface.
How do you make a good science fair project?
How to Do a Science Fair Project
- Get your idea and do some research.
- Ask a testable question. Develop your idea into a question you can test.
- Design and conduct your experiment. Design your experiment and keep track of the results.
- Examine your results.
- Communicate your experiment and results.
What toothpaste whitens the best?
Read on for the best whitening toothpaste available now.
- Best Overall: Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste.
- Best Budget: Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste.
- Best Natural: Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque Natural Whitening Toothpaste.
- Runner-Up, Best Natural: Go Natural Herbal Whitening Tooth Powder.
Which toothpaste cleans the best?
Best overall: Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste. Best for deep cleaning: Crest 3D White Brilliance Teeth Whitening Two-Step System. Best budget: Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste. Best for sensitive teeth: Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Flouride Toothpaste.
What is Devil’s toothpaste?
He also, inadvertently, create a new mixture that is much stronger and more explosive than traditional elephant’s toothpaste which he dubbed devil’s toothpaste. The resulting explosion of food coloring and foam is more impressive than any special effect from a Hollywood movie.
What is Devil’s toothpaste made of?
Hydrogen Peroxide. A catalyst (often potassium Iodide or yeast) Soap.
Why is it called elephant toothpaste?
Elephant Toothpaste. This demonstrations is called Elephant’s Toothpaste because the chemical reaction produces a large foamy mess that looks like toothpaste squirting out of a tube. It is so big that only an elephant could use toothpaste this large.
Can yellow teeth get white again?
Get plenty of calcium in your diet Some tooth discoloration is caused by enamel eroding and exposing the dentin underneath, which is yellow. Therefore, anything you do to strengthen the enamel of your teeth will help keep your teeth pearly white.
How can I whiten my teeth quickly?
Here are 6 simple ways you can naturally whiten your teeth.
- Practice oil pulling.
- Brush with baking soda.
- Use hydrogen peroxide.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Prevent tooth stains before they happen.
- Don’t underestimate the value of brushing and flossing.
What are some simple science experiments?
You need to try this magic milk experiment using just milk, food coloring and dish soap.
- Light refraction with a water bottle.
- From dull, to shiny to… GREEN!
- Rainbow fizzies.
- Frozen Slime recipe.
- Write Invisible Messages.
- Edible Chocolate play dough.
- Inverted balloon in a bottle.
- Hot ice.
What are some easy science experiments?
55 Easy Science Experiments Using Materials You Already Have On Hand
- Crystallize your own rock candy.
- Repel glitter with dish soap.
- Blow the biggest bubbles you can.
- Build a Ferris Wheel.
- Learn about capillary action.
- Demonstrate the “magic” leakproof bag.
- Design a cell phone stand.
- Recreate the water cycle in a bag.
What are some ideas for a science project?
Science Fair Ideas
- Does music affect on animal behavior?
- Does the color of food or drinks affect whether or not we like them?
- Where are the most germs in your school? (CLICK for more info.)
- Does music have an affect on plant growth?
- Which kind of food do dogs (or any animal) prefer best?
- Which paper towel brand is the strongest?