- 1 What does the term conclude mean in science?
- 2 What does concluded mean?
- 3 Does conclude mean end?
- 4 What conclusion mean?
- 5 What is the best definition of conclusion?
- 6 What is the definition of considerable?
- 7 What is another word for concluded?
- 8 What does during mean?
- 9 What presume means?
- 10 Why is a good conclusion important?
- 11 How do we write a conclusion?
- 12 How do you use the word conclude?
- 13 What is an example of conclusion?
- 14 What does conclusion mean example?
- 15 What is conclusion in a sentence?
What does the term conclude mean in science?
Key Info. Your conclusions summarize how your results support or contradict your original hypothesis: Summarize your science fair project results in a few sentences and use this summary to support your conclusion. Include key facts from your background research to help explain your results as needed.
What does concluded mean?
transitive verb. 1: to bring to an end especially in a particular way or with a particular action conclude a meeting. 2a: to reach as a logically necessary end by reasoning: infer on the basis of evidence concluded that her argument was sound.
Does conclude mean end?
The definition of conclude means to finish or end.
What conclusion mean?
1a: a reasoned judgment: inference The obvious conclusion is that she was negligent. b: the necessary consequence of two or more propositions taken as premises especially: the inferred proposition of a syllogism.
What is the best definition of conclusion?
What is the best definition of a conclusion? an explanation that uses data to support or reject a hypothesis.
What is the definition of considerable?
1: worth consideration: significant a considerable artist. 2: large in extent or degree a considerable number She was in considerable pain.
What is another word for concluded?
What is another word for concluded?
What does during mean?
During means throughout the entire time or at a certain point in time when something was happening. During is a preposition, which is a type of word used before a noun or pronoun to relate it to another part of the sentence, especially to express a relationship based on space or time.
What presume means?
transitive verb. 1: to undertake without leave or clear justification: dare. 2: to expect or assume especially with confidence. 3: to suppose to be true without proof presumed innocent until proved guilty. 4: to take for granted: imply.
Why is a good conclusion important?
Writing a Conclusion. A conclusion is an important part of the paper; it provides closure for the reader while reminding the reader of the contents and importance of the paper. A conclusion does not introduce new ideas; instead, it should clarify the intent and importance of the paper.
How do we write a conclusion?
- Topic sentence. Fresh rephrasing of thesis statement.
- Supporting sentences. Summarize or wrap up the main points in the body of the essay. Explain how ideas fit together.
- Closing sentence. Final words. Connects back to the introduction. Provides a sense of closure.
How do you use the word conclude?
Conclude in a Sentence
- The teacher will probably conclude I am not listening to her lecture because I have my eyes closed.
- Based on the facts, the jury can only conclude the defendant is not guilty because of reasonable doubt.
- The empty parking lot led me to conclude the restaurant was empty.
What is an example of conclusion?
Sentence #1: restate the thesis by making the same point with other words (paraphrase). ~ Example: Thesis: “Dogs are better pets than cats.” Paraphrased: “Dogs make the best pets in the world.”
What does conclusion mean example?
Filters. The definition of a conclusion is the last part of something or an opinion reached after some thought. An example of conclusion is the final scene in a movie. An example of conclusion is the decision to purchase the red sedan after comparing it with the blue sports car.
What is conclusion in a sentence?
Concluding sentences have three crucial roles in paragraph writing. They draw together the information you have presented to elaborate your controlling idea by: summarising the points you have made. repeating words or phrases (or synonyms for them) from the topic sentence.