- 1 How do I get a 5 on AP Computer Science exam?
- 2 What percent is a 5 on AP computer science?
- 3 How do I get a 5 on AP CSP?
- 4 Is AP computer science difficult?
- 5 Can you take AP Computer Science with no experience?
- 6 How hard is AP computer science principles exam?
- 7 Can you get a 0 on AP exam?
- 8 What is the hardest AP test?
- 9 Is a 4 A good AP score?
- 10 Is AP computer science principles a good class?
- 11 What is the difference between AP Computer Science A and principles?
- 12 What percent is a 5 on AP Chinese?
- 13 What is the easiest AP class?
- 14 Is AP exam hard?
- 15 Is AP computer science principles a math class?
How do I get a 5 on AP Computer Science exam?
- Know the test Knowing how you’ll be tested and what you’ll be tested over is key to getting a 5.
- Be able to read code. One of the most important things is for you to be able to read code.
- Write Comments.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Make sure to know the difference between Arrays and ArrayLists.
What percent is a 5 on AP computer science?
AP Score Distributions
|AP Calculus BC||44.6%||19.4%|
|AP Computer Science A||25.6%||23.2%|
|AP Computer Science Principles||10.9%||37.1%|
How do I get a 5 on AP CSP?
4️⃣ 4 Tips for a Five 5️⃣
- #1: Know the Exam 1️⃣ The APCSP exam is formatted as follows:
- #2: Don’t Procrastinate the Performance Task 2️⃣ You have a whole year to create and write about ✍️ a program of your choosing!
- #3: Practice with Pseudocode 3️⃣
- #4: Make Flashcards to Review Key Vocab and Concepts 4️⃣
Is AP computer science difficult?
According to the data and overview of the AP courses, Computer Science A is not as hard to earn the highest score, but it is certainly a challenging task either way.
Can you take AP Computer Science with no experience?
AP Computer Science A is geared towards students who want to gain deeper experience in Java programming; however, students with no prior experience can also do well in the course.
How hard is AP computer science principles exam?
In 2019, just over 96,000 students took the AP Computer Science Principles exam. Scores from the 2019 exam reveal a high passing rate (score of 3 or higher), but a difficult rate of mastery.
Can you get a 0 on AP exam?
AP tests are scored on a scale of 0 -5, with 5 being the highest score you could get. Most schools will give credit for scores of 4 or 5, and some even accept the occasional 3. Obviously if you don’t indicate a school, scores won’t be sent anywhere other than your house and to your high school.
What is the hardest AP test?
United States History, Biology, English Literature, Calculus BC, Physics C, and Chemistry are often named as the hardest AP classes and tests.
Is a 4 A good AP score?
A score of 3 or higher is generally considered good, because that means you passed the exam! A 4 is considered very good, and a 5 is especially impressive since it is the highest score. Also keep in mind that every college sets its own policy about AP credit.
Is AP computer science principles a good class?
It is a great choice for students who plan to pursue a college major in computer science. AP Computer Science Principles is ideal for students who are less interested in Java or who would like a big picture view of computing. Both computer science classes have a great deal to offer high school students.
What is the difference between AP Computer Science A and principles?
The AP Computer Science Principles course complements AP Computer Science A and focuses on the broader aspects of computing. AP Computer Science Principles includes the Create performance task, which is completed during the course, and an end-of-course multiple-choice exam.
What percent is a 5 on AP Chinese?
What is the easiest AP class?
Easiest AP Classes and Tests:
- Human Geography.
- Environmental Science.
- US Government.
Is AP exam hard?
In general, all AP classes are challenging and the exams are difficult, since they’re meant to be at the same level of an introductory college class. That said, we’ll explore some factors that could make an AP class and test harder or easier.
Is AP computer science principles a math class?
Yes, and no. While technically Computer Science is a science, similar to physics it is more so applied mathematics. Depending on what area of CompSci you are talking about, Calculus and statistics are heavily used in certain algorithms.