- 1 What computer science electives should I take Reddit?
- 2 What is the best specialization in computer science?
- 3 What are the most important courses in computer science?
- 4 Is computer science a good major 2020?
- 5 What area of computer science makes the most money?
- 6 How do I choose a field for computer science?
- 7 How hard is computer science?
- 8 Which computer course is best for high salary?
- 9 What skills do you need for computer science?
- 10 Which is better IT or computer science?
- 11 Do you need to be good at math for computer science?
- 12 Does computer science pay well?
What computer science electives should I take Reddit?
Any suggestions on CS electives to take?
|Compilers||Data Communications||Information Organization & Retrieval|
|Computational Finance||Distributed Systems||Internet & Web Technologies|
|Computer Graphics||Graphical Models||Object-Oriented Databases|
|Artificial Intelligence||Cryptography||Data Mining & Warehousing|
What is the best specialization in computer science?
Here are the best trending computer science specializations.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI )
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Data Science.
- Software Engineering.
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Cloud Computing.
- Information Systems.
What are the most important courses in computer science?
If you want to become a Computer Scientist, you should consider courses that provide a well-rounded exposure to various aspects of Computer Science.
- C / C++
- Discrete Math.
- Data Structures.
- Computer Architecture.
- Network Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Image Processing.
Is computer science a good major 2020?
Computer science is an ideal choice for students who enjoy math and problem-solving. Majoring in this field can lead to lucrative careers that will remain in high demand. A four-year computer science degree is challenging, but well worth the investment.
What area of computer science makes the most money?
Highest -paying jobs in computer science
- Database administrator.
- Hardware engineer.
- Software engineer.
- Network security engineer.
- 12. Development operations engineer.
- Network architect.
- Software development manager. National average salary: $131,406 per year.
- Software architect. National average salary: $141,409 per year.
How do I choose a field for computer science?
Consider some of the if/then scenarios below to see if your specific preferences align well with a particular career path: If you have an eye for visual design and pay attention to detail, then consider a role as a programmer, game designer, computer graphics designer, or UX designer.
How hard is computer science?
Full Answer Initially Computer Science seems hard because learning to program is challenging. Programming is the first task that Computer Science students must master, and programming requires an extremely logical and methodical approach to solving problems. However, most of people learn skills step-by-step over time.
Which computer course is best for high salary?
Top Online Computer Courses to get a High Paying Job
- Cybersecurity. When everyone is executing their financial activities online, cybersecurity is a must.
- Data Science.
- Big Data Engineering.
- Data Analyst.
- Big Data Analysis.
- Web Designing.
- VFX Training And Character Animation Degree.
- Software Development.
What skills do you need for computer science?
Key skills for computer scientists
- Excellent maths skills.
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills.
- An ability to analyse problems and trace them to their core causes.
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving.
- A stickler for accuracy.
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems.
Which is better IT or computer science?
If Student A is skilled at coding, they could easily choose Computer Science as their major. On the other hand, if student B is better at database-related tasks, they would be more likely to go for Information Technology.
Do you need to be good at math for computer science?
Computer science is a unique field. For the more difficult computer science professions, you must have an understanding of discrete mathematics, calculus, and more. And because math is a subject that slowly builds on itself, you ‘ll have to take several math courses before getting into the more advanced classes.
Does computer science pay well?
One of Highest- Paid Majors Payscale’s 2019 College Salary Report listed that computer science graduates earned an average early career salary of $68,600 and a mid-career salary of $114,700.