- 1 What jobs can you get with an associates in computer science?
- 2 Is an associate’s degree in computer science worth it?
- 3 Can you get a programming job with an associate’s degree?
- 4 What is the highest paying associate degree jobs?
- 5 Can I get a job with an associate’s in computer science?
- 6 What is the easiest job in computer science?
- 7 Which computer degree pays the most?
- 8 Does computer science pay well?
- 9 Is Computer Science hard?
- 10 How much does a computer programmer make with an associate degree?
- 11 How much does a network administrator make with an associate’s degree?
- 12 What is an easy degree that pays well?
- 13 Is a 2-year degree worth it?
- 14 What careers require an associate’s degree?
What jobs can you get with an associates in computer science?
- Computer Hardware Engineer.
- Computer Information Researcher.
- Computer Programmer.
- Data Science.
- Database Adminstrator.
- Health Information Technician.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Information Technology Architect.
Is an associate’s degree in computer science worth it?
Yes, earning an associate’s degree in computer science is worth it for many students. With an average salary of $52,830 (Bureau of Labor Statistics), associate degree holders can qualify for positions such as systems administrator, software developer, IT specialist, application developer, and computer support analyst.
Can you get a programming job with an associate’s degree?
What You Can Do With An Associate’s Degree. You can be employed in three of the most common programming fields: a computer programmer, programmer analyst, and a web developer.
What is the highest paying associate degree jobs?
The Highest – Paying Careers With an Associate Degree
- Air Traffic Controllers.
- Radiation Therapists.
- Nuclear Technicians.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians.
Can I get a job with an associate’s in computer science?
The average salary for early- career workers with an associate degree in computer science or computer engineering is $40,600 per year, with a projected mid- career salary of $83,700 annually. Computer – science or computer -engineering degree holders typically pursue one of these jobs: Computer programmer. Software engineer.
What is the easiest job in computer science?
8 Entry-level jobs you can land with a computer science degree
- Software applications developers.
- Computer user support specialists.
- Web developers.
- Computer systems analysts.
- Computer systems engineers.
- Software quality assurance (QA) engineers.
- Information security analysts.
- Business intelligence analysts.
Which computer degree pays the most?
Highest-Paying Jobs for MS in CS Graduates
- Software Architect. Average Annual Salary: $125,328.
- Software Developer. Average Annual Salary: $107,510.
- UNIX System Administrator. Average Annual Salary: $103,273.
- Security Engineer.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Computer Scientist.
- Mobile Application Developer.
- Android Software Developer / Engineer.
Does computer science pay well?
One of Highest- Paid Majors Payscale’s 2019 College Salary Report listed that computer science graduates earned an average early career salary of $68,600 and a mid-career salary of $114,700.
Is Computer Science hard?
Learning the discipline of Computer Science is a hard and difficult endeavor for most students. However, if you are willing to invest the time and learn serious time management skills, most students can successfully learn the discipline and pursue successful careers in Computer Science fields.
How much does a computer programmer make with an associate degree?
The average salary for a computer programmer with an associate degree was $71,297 as of 2020, according to the job site Simply Hired. This falls short of the average income of $92,610 reported by the BLS in 2019, for all computer programmers, regardless of education.
How much does a network administrator make with an associate’s degree?
Salaries for Network Administrator I with an Associate’s Degree. According to our 100% employer reported salary sources the median salary for a Network Administrator I with an Associate’s Degree is $58,618 – $62,864.
What is an easy degree that pays well?
What Is an Easy Bachelor’s Degree to Get?
|Occupation||Median Annual Wage||Degree Required|
|Accountants and Auditors||$69,350||Accounting or Business|
|Social and Community Service Managers||$64,100||Human Services (or related)|
|Market Research Analysts||$63,230||Marketing or Business|
|Secondary school teachers||$57,200||Education|
Is a 2-year degree worth it?
For the average U.S. worker, there’s a clear benefit to getting a 2 – year associate degree. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2018 workers with an associate degree had median weekly earnings of $862, compared with just $730 for people with a high school diploma alone.
What careers require an associate’s degree?
List of Associate Degree Jobs
- Advertising Sales Agent.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Allergy Technician.
- Architectural Drafter.
- Architectural Technician.
- Audio & Video Equipment Technician.
- Avionics Technician.
- Biomedical Technician.