- 1 Why did you choose computer science?
- 2 What is so interesting about computer science?
- 3 Why computer science is best?
- 4 Why do I like computer?
- 5 Should I study IT or computer science?
- 6 Why computer science is so hard?
- 7 How does computer science help the world?
- 8 Is a computer science degree fun?
- 9 Is computer an engineer?
- 10 How good is computer science?
- 11 What are the disadvantages of computer science?
- 12 Why are computers so important?
- 13 What is the main use of computer?
- 14 What are the 5 basic components of a computer?
Why did you choose computer science?
Expertise in computing enables you to solve complex, challenging problems. Computing enables you to make a positive difference in the world. Computing offers many types of lucrative careers. Computing jobs are here to stay, regardless of where you are located.
What is so interesting about computer science?
It’s awesome because it provides the opportunity to create something brand new and to develop the mental ability to attack difficult problems in a variety of fields—from biology to economics and even to literature.
Why computer science is best?
Develop transferable skills One of the benefits of studying computer science is you will develop skills that are useful in any career. For example, being analytical and good at problem solving are essential skills any employer would look for.
Why do I like computer?
Computers can make our jobs become easier. They can be used for communicational purposes (internet), to store and calculate data and to write up massive documents multiple times while only needing to write it up once. Others use computers for entertainment value; to play games, watch movies and play music etc.
Should I study IT or computer science?
If Student A is skilled at coding, they could easily choose Computer Science as their major. On the other hand, if student B is better at database-related tasks, they would be more likely to go for Information Technology.
Why computer science is so hard?
Full Answer. Initially Computer Science seems hard because learning to program is challenging. Programming is the first task that Computer Science students must master, and programming requires an extremely logical and methodical approach to solving problems.
How does computer science help the world?
Using those tools, computer science allows us to predict hurricanes, tornadoes, or even the outbreak of a potentially fatal disease. It can even be used to predict human behavior, which can help prevent crimes. Computer science can provide us with some life-saving tools and work.
Is a computer science degree fun?
If you think that solving mathematical problems, mainly discrete mathematics, studying programming and programming languages, solving (real life) problems with systematic logical approaches and design and analyzing these solutions and programs is fun, so studying computer science will be fun.
Is computer an engineer?
Computer engineering is the branch of engineering that integrates electronic engineering with computer sciences. Computer engineers design and develop computer systems and other technological devices.
How good is computer science?
Computer science is an ideal choice for students who enjoy math and problem-solving. Majoring in this field can lead to lucrative careers that will remain in high demand. A four-year computer science degree is challenging, but well worth the investment.
What are the disadvantages of computer science?
Below is given a list of many of the disadvantages of a computer and described what kind of problem you may face.
- Too much sitting.
- Carpal tunnel and eye strain.
- Short attention span and too much multitasking.
- Potential of loss of privacy.
- Can limit learning and create a dependency.
- Time sink and lots of distractions.
Why are computers so important?
Computer is an electronic device used in almost every field even where it is most unexpected. Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required.
What is the main use of computer?
A computer is an electronic device that manipulates information, or data. It has the ability to store, retrieve, and process data. You may already know that you can use a computer to type documents, send email, play games, and browse the Web.
What are the 5 basic components of a computer?
5 parts of a computer
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU )
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)