- 1 Why do I like computer science?
- 2 Why do you choose computer science interview questions?
- 3 Why computer science is best?
- 4 Why did you choose computer science Quora?
- 5 Why is computer science so hard?
- 6 Is a computer science degree fun?
- 7 What are your strengths?
- 8 What is your biggest weakness?
- 9 Why do you want this job?
- 10 Should I study IT or computer science?
- 11 What are the disadvantages of computer science?
- 12 Is computer an engineer?
- 13 What are the benefits of computer science?
- 14 Why did u choose engineering?
- 15 Why do you want to be a computer engineer?
Why do I like computer science?
The most important aspect of computer science is problem solving, an essential skill for life. Students study the design, development and analysis of software and hardware used to solve problems in a variety of business, scientific and social contexts.
Why do you choose computer science interview questions?
Expertise in computing helps you even if your primary career choice is something else. Having a computing major will provide you with a foundation of knowledge, problem solving, and logical thinking that will serve as a competitive advantage to you in your career, in whatever field you choose.
Why computer science is best?
Develop transferable skills One of the benefits of studying computer science is you will develop skills that are useful in any career. For example, being analytical and good at problem solving are essential skills any employer would look for.
Why did you choose computer science Quora?
Cs offers a great opportunity in innovation and creativity, it is something challenging and yet so dynamic. Computing offers future opportunities without boundaries. This field is all about logics and innovation and thus helps in improving our logical skills and problem solving aspect.
Why is computer science so hard?
Full Answer Initially Computer Science seems hard because learning to program is challenging. Programming is the first task that Computer Science students must master, and programming requires an extremely logical and methodical approach to solving problems.
Is a computer science degree fun?
If you think that solving mathematical problems, mainly discrete mathematics, studying programming and programming languages, solving (real life) problems with systematic logical approaches and design and analyzing these solutions and programs is fun, so studying computer science will be fun.
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.
What is your biggest weakness?
Example: “ My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my own work. I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
Why do you want this job?
Remember that you are simply giving the reasons why you want the job and why you would be a good fit for the company. ‘This opportunity is really exciting for me as I will be able to…’ ‘ I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’
Should I study IT or computer science?
If Student A is skilled at coding, they could easily choose Computer Science as their major. On the other hand, if student B is better at database-related tasks, they would be more likely to go for Information Technology.
What are the disadvantages of computer science?
Below is given a list of many of the disadvantages of a computer and described what kind of problem you may face.
- Too much sitting.
- Carpal tunnel and eye strain.
- Short attention span and too much multitasking.
- Potential of loss of privacy.
- Can limit learning and create a dependency.
- Time sink and lots of distractions.
Is computer an engineer?
Computer engineering is the branch of engineering that integrates electronic engineering with computer sciences. Computer engineers design and develop computer systems and other technological devices.
What are the benefits of computer science?
Top Reasons to Study Computer Science or IT
- Computer scientists make the world better.
- Computer Science jobs are lucrative and rewarding.
- Develop transferable IT skills for a successful career.
- Top universities offer IT degrees.
- Find affordable Computer Science degrees.
- Online Computer Science degrees make life simpler.
Why did u choose engineering?
To learn how to think: One of the best reasons to choose engineering is because an engineering education teaches you how to think through a problem in order to solve it. To make a difference and help people: Engineering is one of the most humanistic fields around. Engineering is about making life better.
Why do you want to be a computer engineer?
Computer Engineers theorize, design, develop, and apply the software and hardware for the programmes we use day in day out. Such a creative field it is, studying computer engineering helps you widen your creative horizon and provide solutions to the problems people haven’t thought about yet.