- 1 What is the easiest science GCSE?
- 2 Which science class is easiest in high school?
- 3 What is the easiest science degree?
- 4 What is the easiest class to take in college?
- 5 What is the hardest GCSE to pass?
- 6 What is the easiest GCSE to pass?
- 7 Should I take all 3 Sciences in Grade 11?
- 8 Is oceanography an easy class?
- 9 What science do 12th graders take?
- 10 What is the hardest degree to get?
- 11 What is the most useless degree?
- 12 Which is the hardest subject in the world?
- 13 What is the hardest class in college?
- 14 What is the hardest year of college?
- 15 What is the hardest math class?
What is the easiest science GCSE?
The Top 10 Easiest GCSEs
- Physics – 41.8% of students achieving As or above.
- Biology – 41.4% of students achieving As or above.
- Further additional science – 35.3% of students achieving As or above.
- Music – 30.8% of students achieving As or above.
- Religious studies – 29.5% of students achieving As or above.
Which science class is easiest in high school?
Biology is ranked as being the easiest of the science APs, more so than Chemistry and Physics. Perhaps because Physics and Chemistry are tough, they are not universally recommended – roughly 20% of Chemistry and 30% of Physics students said they wouldn’t recommend that other students take these classes.
What is the easiest science degree?
Psychology Psychology is commonly thought of as the easiest of the science majors thanks to its relative lack of complex math, although psych majors can still expect to do a fair amount of statistical analysis on their way to a degree.
What is the easiest class to take in college?
5 Easiest College Classes
- Physical Education. In high school, you might have dreaded PE, but don’t worry: college PE doesn’t resemble that stuff of your nightmares in the least.
- Music Appreciation. If you appreciate music, well, this is the class for you!
- Personal Finance.
- Introductory Psychology.
- Film Studies.
What is the hardest GCSE to pass?
- GCSE History.
- GCSE Biology.
- GCSE Computer Science.
- GCSE Maths.
- GCSE Chemistry.
- GCSE English Literature.
- GCSE Physics. Coming in close, but not quite at the top spot, we have GCSE Physics.
- GCSE Further Maths. Right at the top of my list of the top 10 hardest GCSEs, we have GCSE Further Maths.
What is the easiest GCSE to pass?
I’ve compiled a list of the top 10 easiest GCSEs you can do, so you don’t have to.
- GCSE Business Studies.
- GCSE Catering.
- GCSE Design and Technology.
- GCSE Geography.
- GCSE Music.
- GCSE Physical Education.
- GCSE Religious Studies.
- GCSE Film Studies.
Should I take all 3 Sciences in Grade 11?
7. It is recommended that you take at least one Science in grade 11. Students planning to pursue Health Science programs at university or college should take both Chemistry and Biology (many programs also require and/or recommend physics e.g. Kinesiology).
Is oceanography an easy class?
I took Intro to Oceanography at the University where I’m studying. It was an intro level course, and I personally found it very easy and educational.
What science do 12th graders take?
12th Grade Curriculum
|Mathematics||Algebra 2 or Precalculus or Statistics|
|Science||Physics or Science Elective|
|General Elective||Fine Arts/Music Technology/Computer Science/Physical Education|
What is the hardest degree to get?
CollegeVine’s Top 10 Hardest Majors
- Chemistry. Average GPA: 2.9.
- Chemical Engineering. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Electrical Engineering. Average GPA: 3.3.
- Physics. Average GPA: 3.1.
- Architecture. Average GPA: 3.3.
- Nursing. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Accounting. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology. Average GPA: 3.2.
What is the most useless degree?
Here’s the list of the most useless degrees, as perceived by several sites.
- Advertising and public relations.
- Anthropology / Archaeology.
- Communications / Mass media.
- Criminal justice.
- Ethnic and civilization studies.
- Fashion design.
- Film, video, and photographic arts.
Which is the hardest subject in the world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
What is the hardest class in college?
Organic Chemistry: It shouldn’t surprise you that organic chemistry takes the No. 1 spot as the hardest college course. This course is often referred to as the “pre-med killer” because it actually has caused many pre-med majors to switch their major.
What is the hardest year of college?
There is no question that the first semester of the freshman year of college is the most critical. Many studies show that freshman year is the time when students most likely drop out of college – if not permanently, then temporarily.
What is the hardest math class?
“ Math 55” has gained a reputation as the toughest undergraduate math class at Harvard—and by that assessment, maybe in the world. The course is one many students dread, while some sign up out of pure curiosity, to see what all the fuss is about.