- 1 What can I do with a rehabilitation science degree?
- 2 What is rehabilitation science?
- 3 What are rehabilitation careers?
- 4 What are the best science jobs?
- 5 What is the highest paying job in human services?
- 6 How much money does a rehabilitation specialist make?
- 7 What can you do with a PHD in physical therapy?
- 8 What does rehabilitation mean?
- 9 How long does it take to become a rehabilitation therapist?
- 10 What does a rehabilitation therapist do?
- 11 Which setting will a rehabilitation receive the highest salary?
- 12 Is rehabilitation counseling a good career?
- 13 What science job makes most money?
- 14 What is the easiest science job?
- 15 Which country pays scientists most?
What can I do with a rehabilitation science degree?
Popular Career Paths
- Occupational therapist.
- Physical therapy program director.
- Speech-language pathologist.
- Healthcare policy advocate.
- Educator in a college or clinical setting.
- Medical health services manager.
- Rehabilitation science researcher.
- Rehabilitation counselor.
What is rehabilitation science?
Rehabilitation Science is an interdisciplinary field that focuses on human function and disability. Enhancing physical and psychosocial functioning, participation in life situations, and quality of life of people with disabilities. Informing relevant social and health care policy.
What are rehabilitation careers?
Select from the following to learn more about a profession.
- Client Assistance Programs. Attorney.
- Community Rehabilitation Program. Community Rehabilitation Program.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Physical Therapy.
- Rehabilitation Administration.
- Rehabilitation Counseling.
- Rehabilitation Engineering.
What are the best science jobs?
Here are the best science careers:
- Environmental Science and Protection Technician.
- Industrial Psychologist.
- Epidemiologist / Medical Scientist.
What is the highest paying job in human services?
- Social and human services assistants: $33,750.
- Rehabilitation counselors: $35,630.
- Substance abuse/mental health: $44,630.
- Health educators and community health workers: $46,080.
- Marriage and family therapists: $50,090.
- Probation officers and corrections specialists: $53,020.
- School and career counselors: $56,310.
How much money does a rehabilitation specialist make?
Throughout the U.S., the average salary for a rehabilitation specialist is roughly $42,293 per year, which boils down to $20.33 per hour. Interestingly enough, rehabilitation specialists have the highest salaries in Washington, DC at about $49,866 per year.
What can you do with a PHD in physical therapy?
Career options for those with a doctorate in physical therapy
- Acute care physical therapist.
- Adult neurological physical therapist.
- Cardio and pulmonary physical therapist.
- Geriatric physical therapist.
- Occupational physical therapist.
- Oncology physical therapist.
- Orthopedic physical therapist.
- Pediatric physical therapist.
What does rehabilitation mean?
: the action, process, or result of rehabilitating or of being rehabilitated: such as. a: restoration especially by therapeutic means to an improved condition of physical function MCL injuries alone rarely necessitate surgery and heal with rest and rehabilitation.—
How long does it take to become a rehabilitation therapist?
What are the Education Requirements to Become a Rehabilitation Counselor?
|Counseling Educational Track||Education Requirements||Education Length|
|Undergraduate Work||Earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling||4 Years|
|Graduate Work||Earn a Master’s Degree in Counseling||5-6 Years|
|PHD or Doctoral Work||Earn a Doctorate in Counseling||7-8 Years|
What does a rehabilitation therapist do?
Rehabilitation counselors help people with physical, mental, developmental, or emotional disabilities live independently. They work with clients to overcome or manage the personal, social, or psychological effects of disabilities on employment or independent living.
Which setting will a rehabilitation receive the highest salary?
The highest number of rehabilitation counselors work in California (15,210), followed by New York (9,190), Pennsylvania (7,390), Massachusetts (6,280), and Ohio (5,410). Rehabilitation counselors in New Jersey have the highest annual salary on average, at $65,540.
Is rehabilitation counseling a good career?
Rehabilitation Counselors rank #25 in Best Health Care Jobs. Jobs are ranked according to their ability to offer an elusive mix of factors.
What science job makes most money?
Check out our list of the top 10 highest paying science careers for inspiration to guide your own science career journey.
- Atmospheric Scientists.
- Biochemists and biophysicists.
- Medical Scientists.
- Materials Scientist.
- Nuclear Technicians.
What is the easiest science job?
The Easiest Science Majors
- Psychology. Psychology majors study how people behave along with the influence their motivations and desires have on their behavior.
- Biology. A biology major studies living organisms, including their origins, characteristics, and habits.
- Environmental Science.
Which country pays scientists most?
Says CareerAddict, “The average scientist in Switzerland receives an annual salary of roughly $95,000 (in Euros, of course), making Switzerland the country with the highest salary for scientists in the world. The best scientists can earn over $100,000 per year, though that is primarily in the private sector.”