- 1 Why do I love my country Pakistan?
- 2 Why do I love Pakistan speech?
- 3 Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
- 4 Why do I love my country?
- 5 What are reasons you love someone?
- 6 Who made the flag of Pakistan?
- 7 Which country loves India most?
- 8 Why do I love my country speech?
- 9 How will you show your love for your country?
Why do I love my country Pakistan?
I love Pakistan because Allah wants it to exist despite our faults and it will Insha Allah exist as long as any other country does. Pakistani people will leave no stone unturned to spread Islam all over the world. I love Pakistan because it is the land of peace and its object is world peace.
Why do I love Pakistan speech?
I love Pakistan because it is a hard-earned country where we are free to shape our own destiny. It gave us an identity as citizens of independent Islamic state. It is the focal point of the Muslim countries. It is a matter of pride for me that I was born and brought up in this glorious country.
Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan
- Patriotism consists not is waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. (
- I only regret that I have one life to lose for my country. (
- Love of one’s country is an article of faith.
- Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. (
Why do I love my country?
Land of peace I love my country because India is a nation with unity in diversity. It is a proponent of peace. Peace especially through spirituality is a basic and unique quality of India. People from other nations are getting attracted towards India to achieve peace of mind.
What are reasons you love someone?
100 reasons I love you
- You make me happy.
- You dare me to be a better version of myself.
- You follow me and you push me.
- You love me in the times when I’m not capable to love myself.
- You love me in times when I act like I don’t love you.
- You forgive me quickly.
- You understand me.
- You respect my boundaries.
Who made the flag of Pakistan?
Pakistan Flag The national flag of Pakistan was designed by Syed Amir-uddin Kedwaii and was based on the original flag of the Muslim League. It was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on August 11, 1947, just days before independence.
Which country loves India most?
Incredible India Arrival of tourists from:
- United Kingdom 941,883.
- Canada 317,239.
- Malaysia 301,961.
- Sri Lanka 297,418.
- Australia 293,625.
- Germany 265,928.
- China 251,313.
- France 238,707.
Why do I love my country speech?
I love my India not because it is my mother- country. My mother-tongue is the most beautiful language on the earth. The natural beauty spread all over India is really enchanting. The religious touch that we could find among Indians is heart-touching.
How will you show your love for your country?
- Be an active citizen. Actively demonstrate your love for your country by being part of its political process.
- Study the history of your country.
- Focus on current events.
- Read stories, tall tales, and patriotic legends of your country.
- Have a hero.
- Wear patriotic colors.
- Fly a flag.
- Celebrate holidays.