- 1 What are the documents required for passport?
- 2 How can I get Pakistani passport?
- 3 What is the fee of passport in Pakistan?
- 4 What is the current passport fee 2019?
- 5 Is PAN card necessary for passport?
- 6 Is Aadhaar enough for passport?
- 7 Which countries are visa free for Pakistani passport?
- 8 How many types of passports are there in Pakistan?
- 9 How do I apply for e passport?
- 10 What is the fees of passport?
- 11 Which documents are required for child passport?
- 12 How can I check if my passport is ready in Pakistan?
- 13 How much is a 10 year passport?
- 14 Where can I process my passport?
- 15 How much does a child’s passport cost?
What are the documents required for passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
How can I get Pakistani passport?
- Create an application for Renewal of your machine readable passport and provide details for your application.
- Provide your address for machine readable passport delivery.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
What is the fee of passport in Pakistan?
Fees for Renewal of Passport
|Normal (36-Pages)||Rs.3,000/-||Rs.2500 ( + Applicable taxes)|
What is the current passport fee 2019?
I’m an adult (16 and older) and I’m applying for the first time
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$140|
Is PAN card necessary for passport?
Please note than a proof of current address should only be submitted if you have been living there for a short period of time. Documents submitted as birth proof should include the candidate’s name and his/her date of birth, especially in the case of Aadhaar card, PAN Card and Election card.
Is Aadhaar enough for passport?
Furnishing of Aadhaar card will expedite processing of passport applications. Aadhaar letter/card or the e- Aadhaar (an electronically generated letter from the website of UIDAI ), as the case may be, will be accepted as Proof of Address (POA) and Proof of Photo-Identity (POI) for availing passport related services.
Which countries are visa free for Pakistani passport?
32 countries offer Pakistan visa – free or visa -on-arrival access. Cambodia, Maldives, Nepal, Timor-Leste, Cape Verde Island, Comores Island, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Palau Islands, Samoa, Tuvalu, and Qatar.
How many types of passports are there in Pakistan?
There are three types of passport: diplomatic, official and ordinary passports (ibid.).
How do I apply for e passport?
E – passport aspirants can apply by visiting http://www.dip.gov. bd / or https://www. epassport.gov. bd /landing. Earlier on January 22, Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal handed over the country’s first e – passport to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at the Bangabandhu International Conference Center.
What is the fees of passport?
|Sr. No.||Service Required||Application Fee|
|1||Fresh Passport /Re-issue of Passport including additional booklet due to exhaustion of visa pages (36 pages) of 10 years validity.||Rs.1,500/-*|
|2||Fresh Passport /Re-issue of Passport including additional booklet due to exhaustion of visa pages (60 pages) of 10 years validity.||Rs.2,000/-|
Which documents are required for child passport?
For minor applicants, present address proof document in the name of parent (s) can be submitted. It is advised to carry original and self -attested copies of parents passport to Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), in case parents possess passport. For minor applicants, documents can be attested by parents.
How can I check if my passport is ready in Pakistan?
Track your Application Status
- Please enter your token number to check receipt of passport at the Embassy.
- If you have applied for first-ever passport, please enter your CNIC/NICOP number to check the status of your police inquiry.
- For Emergency Travel Document (Out-pass), please enter your CNIC, NICOP, Birth Certificate or FRC number.
How much is a 10 year passport?
READ OUR GUIDE TO GET A FAST-TRACK PASSPORT HERE AND UP TO DATE COSTS HERE
|VALIDITY OF PASSPORT||COST||APPLICATION PROCESS LENGTH|
|10 years||Applying Online Or By Post Standard 32-Page Passport: £72.50 Applying Via A Passport Check And Send At A Post Office Standard 32-Page Passport: £82.25 Jumbo 48-page passport: £95.25||3 weeks|
Where can I process my passport?
To get a new passport, you must go to a local passport acceptance facility. Some passport acceptance facilities require appointments. Many provide passport photos for a fee. Passport acceptance facilities can be post offices, libraries, or county courts.
How much does a child’s passport cost?
Overview. You apply for a child passport if your child is under 16. It costs £49 to apply online and £58.50 to apply with a paper form from the Post Office. A child passport is valid for 5 years.