- 1 Who was the 1st Governor General?
- 2 Who is 2nd Governor General of Pakistan?
- 3 Who was the first leader of Pakistan?
- 4 How many governor generals are in Pakistan?
- 5 Who is the first woman governor of India?
- 6 What is difference between Governor and Governor General?
- 7 Which country accept Pakistan first?
- 8 Who made the flag of Pakistan?
- 9 Who was the first female governor of Pakistan?
- 10 How was Pakistan named?
- 11 Who helped Quaid in 14 points?
- 12 Who gave title of Quaid e Azam?
- 13 Which Pakistan Governor General died in exile?
- 14 Which Governor General of Pakistan has shortest tenure?
- 15 Who became governor general after Nazimuddin?
Who was the 1st Governor General?
Governor-General of India
|Viceroy and Governor-General of India|
|First holder||Warren Hastings|
|Final holder||Lord Mountbatten (February 1947 – August 1947 as Viceroy of India) Chakravarthi Rajagopalachari (1948–1950 as Governor-general of Dominion of India) Iskander Mirza (1956 as Governor-general of Dominion of Pakistan)|
Who is 2nd Governor General of Pakistan?
|No.||Name (Birth–Death)||Took office|
|1||Muhammad Ali Jinnah (1876–1948)||15 August 1947|
|2||Sir Khawaja Nazimuddin (1894–1964)||14 September 1948|
|3||Sir Ghulam Muhammad (1895–1956)||17 October 1951|
|4||Iskander Mirza (1899–1969)||7 August 1955|
Who was the first leader of Pakistan?
Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Urdu: محمد علی جناح; born Mahomedali Jinnahbhai; 25 December 1876 – 11 September 1948) was a barrister, politician and the founder of Pakistan.
How many governor generals are in Pakistan?
Governor-General of Pakistan
|Name||Date of Birth and Death|
|1||Muhammad Ali Jinnah||25 December 1876 – 11 September 1948|
|2||Sir Khawaja Nazimuddin||19 July 1894 – 22 October 1964|
|3||Ghulam Mohammad||20 April 1895 – 12 September 1956|
|4||Iskander Mirza||13 November 1899 – 12 November 1969|
Who is the first woman governor of India?
Sarojini Naidu was the first female to become the governor of an Indian state. She governed Uttar Pradesh from 15 August 1947 to 2 March 1949. Her daughter, Padmaja Naidu, is the longest-serving female governor with 11-year tenure in West Bengal.
What is difference between Governor and Governor General?
Governor General was the head of all governors of states under East India Company. After the power shifted in the hands of British Crown, Viceroy was appointed, who was the head of colonial India and governed the territory on behalf of British Crown.
Which country accept Pakistan first?
Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan after independence. After the 1979 Islamic Revolution of Iran, Pakistan was one of the first countries to recognize the new dispensation.
Who made the flag of Pakistan?
Pakistan Flag The national flag of Pakistan was designed by Syed Amir-uddin Kedwaii and was based on the original flag of the Muslim League. It was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on August 11, 1947, just days before independence.
Who was the first female governor of Pakistan?
Ra’ana Liaquat Ali Khan.
How was Pakistan named?
The name of the country was coined in 1933 by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in a pamphlet Now or Never, using it as an acronym (“thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKISTAN”), and referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, Afghania,
Who helped Quaid in 14 points?
Who helped the Quaid-e-Azam in preparation of fourteen points? A. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan B.
Who gave title of Quaid e Azam?
The title of Quaid e Azam was given to Mohammad Ali Jinnah by Maulana Mazharuddin Shaheed in 1938.
Which Pakistan Governor General died in exile?
Post-presidency and death Exiled in 1959, Mirza lived a remainder of his life in exile in London, England where he financially struggled running a small Pakistan cuisine hotel until his death.
Which Governor General of Pakistan has shortest tenure?
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the first governor general of Pakistan and his period was between 15 August 1947 to 11 September 1948 (1 year and 26 days)
- Khawja Nazimuddin was the second governor general of Pakistan and his period was from 14-09-1948 to 16-10-1951 (3 years 1 months 3 days)
Who became governor general after Nazimuddin?
|His Excellency Sir Khwaja Nazimuddin খাজা নাজিমুদ্দীন خواجہ ناظِمُ الدّین KCIE|
|Monarch||George VI (1951–52) Elizabeth II (1952–53)|
|Governor General||Sir Malik Ghulam Muhammad|
|Preceded by||Liaquat Ali Khan|
|Succeeded by||Mohammad Ali Bogra|