- 1 Who is the national leader of Pakistan?
- 2 Who is the popular prime minister in the world?
- 3 Who is the first prime minister of Pakistan?
- 4 How much is Imran Khan worth?
- 5 Who founded Pakistan?
- 6 Who ruled Pakistan?
- 7 Who was the most powerful man in history?
- 8 Who is the No 1 PM in India?
- 9 Who is the greatest leader of all time?
- 10 Which PM of Pakistan had the shortest tenure?
- 11 What is Indian PM salary?
- 12 How can I become PM?
- 13 Who is the richest kid in Pakistan?
- 14 Is Nawaz Sharif still in jail?
- 15 Who is the richest actor in Pakistan?
Who is the national leader of Pakistan?
This is a list of the heads of state of Pakistan, from the foundation of Pakistan in 1947 to the present day. The current head of state of Pakistan is Arif Alvi, elected in 2018 after being nominated by PTI, the party run by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
Who is the popular prime minister in the world?
PM Narendra Modi voted ‘world’s most powerful leader 2019’ in UK magazine poll | Prime Minister of India.
Who is the first prime minister of Pakistan?
Liaquat Ali Khan, serving as first Prime Minister of Pakistan after independence (1947–1951).
How much is Imran Khan worth?
|Imran Khan عمران خان HI PP|
|Net worth||₨1.4 billion (US$8.7 million)|
|Awards||Hilal-e-Imtiaz (1992) Pride of Performance (1983)|
Who founded Pakistan?
Muhammad Ali Jinnah
|Quaid-e-Azam Baba-i-Qaum Muhammad Ali Jinnah محمد علی جناح|
|President of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan|
|In office 11 August 1947 – 11 September 1948|
|Deputy||Liaquat Ali Khan|
|Preceded by||Office created|
Who ruled Pakistan?
In the first half of the 19th century, the region was appropriated by the East India Company, followed, after 1857, by 90 years of direct British rule, and ending with the creation of Pakistan in 1947, through the efforts, among others, of its future national poet Allama Iqbal and its founder, Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Who was the most powerful man in history?
- No. 1: Julius Caesar (100 B.C.-44 B.C.) Emperor, Roman Empire.
- No. 2: Qin Shi Huang (259 B.C.-210 B.C.) Emperor, Unified China.
- No. 3: Peter the Great (1672-1725)
- No. 4: Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
- No. 5: Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
- No. 6: Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
- No. 7: The American president since 1945.
Who is the No 1 PM in India?
Prime Ministers of India
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru||27,222 days (74 years, 195 days)|
|2||Lal Bahadur Shastri||22,381 days (61 years, 101 days)|
|3||Indira Gandhi||24,453 days (66 years, 347 days)|
|4||Morarji Desai||36,199 days (99 years, 41 days)|
Who is the greatest leader of all time?
Top 4 greatest leaders of all time?
- Nelson Mandella. The first democratically elected President of South Africa.
- Martin Luther King. It all started with a dream; a dream for change and a dream for better tomorrow.
- Winston Churchill.
- Mahatma Gandhi.
Which PM of Pakistan had the shortest tenure?
Chundrigar was the shortest in Pakistan’s history, serving only 55 days of his term. At approximately five years and four months in total, Sharif is the longest-serving prime minister. Sharif was re-elected for a third non-consecutive term on 5 June 2013, which is a record in the history of Pakistan.
What is Indian PM salary?
Salary of the government officials in India
|Position in the Indian order of precedence||Post||Salary per month (Basic Pay)|
|2||Vice President||₹400,000 (US$5,600)|
|3||Prime Minister||₹380,000 (US$5,300)(salary received as a Member of Parliament in Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha)|
How can I become PM?
be above 25 years of age if they are a member of the Lok Sabha, or, above 30 years of age if they are a member of the Rajya Sabha. not hold any office of profit under the government of India or the government of any state or under any local or other authority subject to the control of any of the said governments.
Who is the richest kid in Pakistan?
Shameel Zahid is probably the richest kid in Pakistan, with 1 million followers on TikTok. The kid’s father has an IT business, but Shameel has no interest in it.
Is Nawaz Sharif still in jail?
In 2017, Sharif was removed from office by the Supreme Court of Pakistan regarding revelations from the Panama Papers case. In 2018, the Pakistani Supreme Court disqualified Sharif from holding public office, and he was also sentenced to ten years in prison by an accountability court.
Who is the richest actor in Pakistan?
Top 10 Richest Pakistani Actors
- Fawad Khan. One of the most handsome actors in Pakistan, Fawad Khan charges between Rs 15-30 million for commercial projects.
- Ali Zafar.
- Shaan Shahid.
- Fahad Mustafa.
- Imran Abbas.
- Shehryar Munawar.
- Ahsan Khan.
- Hamza Ali Abbasi.