- 1 What does CNIC number mean in Pakistan?
- 2 How can I check my CNIC details in Pakistan?
- 3 What are the requirements for CNIC in Pakistan?
- 4 What is a Pakistan national identity card?
- 5 How can I know my mother name from CNIC?
- 6 How can I make my ID in Pakistan?
- 7 What is tracking ID number?
- 8 How can I know my CNIC details?
- 9 How can I see my family tree online?
- 10 What is the fee of ID card in Pakistan?
- 11 What to do if CNIC lost in Pakistan?
- 12 How can I check my CNIC online?
- 13 How can I make my ID card online in Pakistan?
- 14 Can I go to Pakistan without visa?
- 15 How can I check my national ID card online?
What does CNIC number mean in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, all adult citizens must register for the Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) with a unique number upon reaching the age of 18. It serves as an identification document to authenticate an individual’s identity as the citizen of Pakistan.
How can I check my CNIC details in Pakistan?
- To check your CNIC number with mobile number, send a blank message to 667.
- If your phone does not allow you to send blank message then write anything in the message body and send it to 667.
- Ufone users can check it by dialing *336#.
What are the requirements for CNIC in Pakistan?
Under the new policy, a birth certificate won’t be required to get a new CNIC and B-Form. All you need to provide are copies of a matriculation certificate, a domicile, a passport, and your parents’ CNICs. Furthermore, the condition of a marriage certificate for obtaining the wife’s CNIC has been removed.
What is a Pakistan national identity card?
National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) is a registration document issued to a eligible citizen of Pakistan who lives or has reference abroad. Any citizen of Pakistan can apply for NICOP and can travel to Pakistan without requiring a visa in case of dual nationality.
How can I know my mother name from CNIC?
If you want to check the family tree your CNIC has been registered with or your place in it, simply send a text message to 8008 along with the CNIC number(with/without dashes). You’ll soon receive a reply with all the registered names of the family.
How can I make my ID in Pakistan?
You can apply for your Smart National Identity Card (SNIC) by visiting Pak Identity website and have it delivered to your doorstep. You can not apply for fresh/new CNIC from website. Please visit Pak Identity website to apply and learn about the services.
What is tracking ID number?
It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
How can I know my CNIC details?
How to Track Your NADRA CNIC Record
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number ) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen.
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.
How can I see my family tree online?
View and explore your family tree in three simple steps.
- Take a Look. Go to FamilySearch.org/ tree and sign in.
- Add More. If you have less than 3 generations, go to familysearch.org/ﬁrst-run to ﬁll things in.
- Search and Link. Click on an ancestor’s name in the Family Tree, then on Person.
What is the fee of ID card in Pakistan?
Reprint of a Lost Card
|Application Types||Normal (31 days)|
|Computerized National Identity Card ( CNIC )||PKR 400|
|Smart Computerized National Identity Card (Smart CNIC )||PKR 750|
|National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP) – Zone A||USD 36|
|Smart National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistani (Smart NICOP) – Zone A||USD 39|
What to do if CNIC lost in Pakistan?
You can apply for a Reprint of your ID Card ( CNIC /NICOP) if it has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
How can I check my CNIC online?
Open the link https://id. nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate. When you’re done entering all the information, you have to click on ‘save and continue’.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘ Verify ‘.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
How can I make my ID card online in Pakistan?
General Guidelines to Apply Online
- Register an account.
- Choose relevant category and start your application.
- Fill in application form online.
- Pay fee through Debit/ Credit card (Payment Guidelines)
- Scan and upload photograph (Photograph Guidelines)
- Scan and upload fingerprint form (Fingerprint Guidelines)
Can I go to Pakistan without visa?
Yes. US citizens traveling to Pakistan for any trip purpose must have a valid visa that is obtained from the Embassy of Pakistan. If you arrive in Pakistan without the proper visa, you may be subject to fines, arrest, deportation, and incarceration.
How can I check my national ID card online?
You can now complete a National identity card check online, and here is how:
- Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘e- ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and in an activation centre.