- 1 How do I get a visa for Pakistan?
- 2 How much does it cost for a visa to Pakistan?
- 3 Can I apply for Pakistan visa online?
- 4 What documents do I need to apply for a Pakistani visa?
- 5 Can I go to Pakistan without visa?
- 6 Which country is visa free for Pakistan?
- 7 Can I get Pakistani visa on arrival?
- 8 How much is visa fee?
- 9 How long does Pakistani visa take to process?
- 10 How do I apply for a tourist visa?
- 11 Is PayPal available in Pakistan?
- 12 Is Pakistan safe?
How do I get a visa for Pakistan?
When you are ready to apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the Apply Now button to launch the Pakistan Online Visa System.
- Create a New Account.
- Login to the Pakistan Online Visa System.
- Complete your application.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Submit your Application.
How much does it cost for a visa to Pakistan?
Tourist Visa Fees to Pakistan:
|Processing Time||Entries||Total cost|
|Standard Visa to Pakistan 14 business day||Single||$159.00|
|Expedited Visa to Pakistan 10 business day||Multiple||$219.00|
|Standard Visa to Pakistan 14 business day||Multiple||$189.00|
|Expedited Visa to Pakistan 10 business day||Multiple||$249.00|
Can I apply for Pakistan visa online?
PLEASE NOTE: As per the instructions of Government of Pakistan, from 1st January, 2021 ALL VISA APPLICATIONS are to be submitted via Pakistan Online Visa System. Pakistan Online Visa System is now open for the citizens of 191 Countries!
What documents do I need to apply for a Pakistani visa?
Applicant need to provide following documents for visa application:
- Duly filled and signed Visa Application Form.
- Original passport valid for at least six months along with its photocopy.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- A request for issuance of visa signed by both the parents.
Can I go to Pakistan without visa?
Yes. US citizens traveling to Pakistan for any trip purpose must have a valid visa that is obtained from the Embassy of Pakistan. If you arrive in Pakistan without the proper visa, you may be subject to fines, arrest, deportation, and incarceration.
Which country is visa free for Pakistan?
32 countries offer Pakistan visa – free or visa -on-arrival access. Cambodia, Maldives, Nepal, Timor-Leste, Cape Verde Island, Comores Island, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Palau Islands, Samoa, Tuvalu, and Qatar.
Can I get Pakistani visa on arrival?
Citizens of 45 countries are eligible to obtain a visa on arrival for Pakistan for purposes of tourism, valid for a stay of up to 30 days in the country. Once approved, the traveler may then print this document to present to immigration officers at the Pakistan border to receive an approved visa on arrival.
How much is visa fee?
|Visa Type||Description||Fee Amount (in USD)|
|E||Treaty Trader/Investor, Australian Professional Specialty||$205|
How long does Pakistani visa take to process?
How long does it take to process a visa application? Processing time for visa applications is a minimum of five working days and in some cases it may take longer than expected.
How do I apply for a tourist visa?
How to Apply
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy/Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
Is PayPal available in Pakistan?
As PayPal does not operate in Pakistan so you will need a bank account from the United States to get verified PayPal Account in Pakistan. This is where your Payoneer account comes into play because it allows you to send or receive funds through PayPal.
Is Pakistan safe?
Pakistan is currently in a general state of unrest, and many government travel advisories recommend reconsidering your need to travel to Pakistan, as the risk of violence and terrorism is high. There are certain areas you are advised not to travel to under any circumstances at all.