- 1 What are good things about Pakistan?
- 2 What is so special about Pakistan?
- 3 What is Pakistan the best at?
- 4 What are the strengths of Pakistan?
- 5 Is Pakistan is a beautiful country?
- 6 Is India safer than Pakistan?
- 7 Is Pakistan a safe country?
- 8 What does Pakistan stand for?
- 9 What is famous food in Pakistan?
- 10 Which is the most corrupt department in Pakistan?
- 11 Is Pakistan a good place to study?
- 12 What should I buy from Pakistan?
What are good things about Pakistan?
10 Fascinating Facts About Pakistan
- One of the world’s earliest and largest civilizations flourished in the region.
- Home to the youngest Nobel Laureate.
- Home to the second highest mountain K2, third highest Tirich Mir and the three highest mountain ranges in the world.
- The world’s largest deep sea port in size.
- World’s highest paved road.
What is so special about Pakistan?
The South Asian country has given the world the youngest-ever Nobel Peace Prize winner and the world’s highest ATM. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born in 1947 in South Asia, when a section of Muslims broke from the Hindu-majority in British India to rule their own homeland.
What is Pakistan the best at?
|List||Pakistan Ranking/Total Countries||Source|
|Irrigated land area||4/145||CIA World Factbook|
|Length of coastline||82/196|
|Mountain peaks over 7,200 meters above sea level||2nd the world||List of highest mountains on Earth|
What are the strengths of Pakistan?
- PAKISTAN STRENGTHS.
- PAKISTAN STRENGTHS Resilience among Nation Four weathers Mineral resources Irrigation System n Fertile Land Tourist attractions, Peaks Birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhs Young Nation Diaspora around the world.
Is Pakistan is a beautiful country?
Pakistan is a beautiful country. Home to 108 peaks above 7,000 meters, including K2, the south Asian country’s mountain scenery is stunning. From the lively cities like Islamabad and Lahore to the beautiful valleys in the north, Pakistan is a perfect place for a unique getaway.
Is India safer than Pakistan?
For major cities in those countries you get more relevant data by specifying cities. Crime Comparison Between India and Pakistan.
Is Pakistan a safe country?
Pakistan is currently in a general state of unrest, and many government travel advisories recommend reconsidering your need to travel to Pakistan, as the risk of violence and terrorism is high. There are certain areas you are advised not to travel to under any circumstances at all.
What does Pakistan stand for?
Etymology. The name Pakistan means literally “a land abounding in the pure” or “a land in which the pure abound,” in Urdu and Persian. It references the word پاک (pāk), meaning “pure” in Persian and Pashto.
What is famous food in Pakistan?
Kabuli Palaw, chapli kabab, tika, and mutton karahi are the most famous dishes. Historical variations include Peshawari cuisine. The Pashtun and Balochi cuisines are traditionally non-spicy.
Which is the most corrupt department in Pakistan?
Police and law enforcement Police was observed as the most corrupt sector in a 2013 survey by Transparency International (TI).
Is Pakistan a good place to study?
Pakistan may not be among the most popular study abroad destinations but it is definitely one of the best destinations in South Asia in terms of higher education options.
What should I buy from Pakistan?
Tourist Shopping Guide: Top Souvenirs from Pakistan
- 1) Shawls. Pakistani women wear gorgeous colorful shawls during cooler weather.
- 2) Multan Pottery. Handmade pottery from Multan, in Punjab, is a treat for the eyes.
- 3) Embroidered Bedsheets.
- 4) Onyx.
- 5) Carved Wood.
- 6) Men’s Felt Hats.
- 7) Stone Jewelry.
- 8) Wall Hanging.