- 1 How can I transfer balance from Saudi to Pakistan?
- 2 How do I transfer international credits?
- 3 How can I transfer balance from STC to Zain?
- 4 How can I transfer mobile recharge?
- 5 How can I share balance from friendi to Pakistan?
- 6 How can I transfer balance to Pakistan?
- 7 How can I transfer credit from Mobily to international?
- 8 How do you send someone credit?
- 9 How do I transfer credit to my 5 SIM?
- 10 How can I send money through STC?
- 11 How can I transfer balance from Zain to international?
- 12 How can I transfer balance from one mobile to another in B Mobile?
- 13 How can I transfer Robi balance to any number?
- 14 How can I transfer balance from easypaisa to mobile?
How can I transfer balance from Saudi to Pakistan?
Write in Message: 133* Pakistani Mobile Number, Mean Balance Receiving Number*1 (1 for 100 Pkr, 2 for 200, 3 for 300)and send this message to 801500. After A few seconds you will receive message from the Number 1002064.
How do I transfer international credits?
International credit can be transferred in the following ways:
- Dial *100# and follow the instructions.
- Dial *100* international number# and follow the instructions.
- Text the international number to 1700 and follow the instructions.
How can I transfer balance from STC to Zain?
First dial *123# Press call button and you will be requested to enter mobile number of the recipient and transfer amount that you want to transfer. Credit receiver will receive a confirmation SMS from 611311 and they must have to enter their ID number to complete the successful transaction.
How can I transfer mobile recharge?
Dial: To transfer your mobile balance just dial *141# and follow the instructions. or type SMS GIFT ‘Amount’ and Send it to 121. Transfer Limit: You can transfer minimum amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 to another network.
To start transferring international credit dial *222# and follow these steps:
- Enter the international phone number with the country code (example: 00911412680011)
- Select the amount that you would like to transfer.
- An SMS confirmation will be sent to you and the receiver.
How can I transfer balance to Pakistan?
The procedure of balance transfer from zain to Pakistan
- Dial *111* Pakistani number with country code* transfer amount# and click the call button.
- Once you click the call button, a confirmation message will pop up, type 1 to confirm and click the “Reply” button.
- Now you should see this message “Thank you.
How can I transfer credit from Mobily to international?
Use mobily App to transfer credit in an easy way. Second method: Dial *123# Press the call key, and then you will be requested through an interactive menu to enter the phone number of the recipient as well as the credit amount you want transferred.
How do you send someone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How do I transfer credit to my 5 SIM?
To transfer the amount just type the following command: *100*Mobile Number*amount# and press the send key”. Once the amount is transferred, you will receive the credit on your phone.
How can I send money through STC?
- 1 First thing you need is to Download stc pay application.
- 2 If you are an stc user, simply register with your Phone number.
- 3 If you are not an stc user verify your National ID/Eqama with Absher.
- 4 Fill the Customer Information Form.
- 5 Add money to your account.
- 6 Choose “ Send to a Friend”
How can I transfer balance from Zain to international?
Zain Credit Transfer International:
- First, send “TR” to the 94009 number to start the service.
- Now you’ll get an SMS. By following it, you can transfer balance yours likewise.
- And Enjoy Purchase Zain Internet.
How can I transfer balance from one mobile to another in B Mobile?
How to Transfer Balance From One Phone to Another In Bmobile
- Type Reg space
- Send text msg to 158.
- You will be notified for successful subscription to (stos) services.
- Dial *127#
- Press 1 ( transfer balance )
- Enter the mobile number of receipent/ receiver.
- Both the user will be notified shortly for successful recharge.
How can I transfer Robi balance to any number?
To transfer balance using IVR please dial 1210. Please dial *140*6*1# to transfer balance.
How can I transfer balance from easypaisa to mobile?
Then follow the following steps:
- Open ‘ Money Transfer ‘ from the main screen.
- Select ‘ Easypaisa Account ‘.
- Enter Receivers mobile account number.
- Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Press ‘ Transfer ‘.