- 1 Which province uses 021 code?
- 2 Is 021 a mobile number?
- 3 What is Karachi city code?
- 4 Which country has +92 code?
- 5 Which country code is 44?
- 6 What is the area code in mobile number?
- 7 How do you write your mobile number with country code?
- 8 How do you enter a mobile number with area code?
- 9 Which country has 051 code?
- 10 Which city code is 051 in Pakistan?
- 11 Which city code is 042?
- 12 How add number from Pakistan to WhatsApp?
- 13 How do I report a number in Pakistan?
- 14 How do I dial the US from the UK?
Which province uses 021 code?
02: Western and Northern Cape: 021: Cape Town metropole and surrounds, including Stellenbosch, Somerset West and Gordon’s Bay.
Is 021 a mobile number?
Mobile numbers in New Zealand usually have a prefix of 021, 022, or 027. Mobile coverage is good in the main urban areas but can be patchy in remote or rural areas. If you are looking to use a mobile phone in New Zealand, here are some of the major providers: 2degrees.
What is Karachi city code?
Which country has +92 code?
According to experts, +92 is the country code of Pakistan, and miscreants use this code and call up unsuspecting cellphone users to siphon off money or lure them into a scam.
Which country code is 44?
For international calling codes, most countries have two-digit country codes. For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
What is the area code in mobile number?
A typical mobile number in India is “+91 xxxx-nnnnnn”. The first four digits initially indicated an operator’s code, while the remaining six digits are unique to the subscriber.
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
It is +91 for India whereas it is +1 for USA. area code: It follows after the international country code. India area codes usually have 2, 3 or 4 digits.
How do you enter a mobile number with area code?
Say for example your phone number is 0412 345 678. To write in international format, remove the 0 from the beginning and add a +61, turning it into +61 412 345 678. This works for all mobile and landline numbers.
Which country has 051 code?
Telephone numbers in Peru
|Country calling code||+51|
|International call prefix||00|
Which city code is 051 in Pakistan?
051 xxxxxxxx: Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Which city code is 042?
NATIONWIDE DIALING (NWD) OF PAKISTAN
|City Name||NWD Code|
How add number from Pakistan to WhatsApp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I report a number in Pakistan?
Besides contacting their respective mobile phone operators, consumers may also register their complaints in this regard on PTA complaint cell numbers 051-9225329-31 Ext: 155 and at email address email@example.com.
How do I dial the US from the UK?
To call United States from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.