- 1 How do I register a company with SECP?
- 2 How can I register my company in Pakistan?
- 3 What is SECP registration?
- 4 How can I register my single member company in Pakistan?
- 5 Can one person register a company?
- 6 What documents are required for company registration?
- 7 How much does it cost to register ltd company?
- 8 How much does it cost to register a Pvt Ltd company?
- 9 How do I register a company?
- 10 How do I register my phone with PTA?
- 11 What is Form A and 29?
- 12 How can I register my logo in Pakistan?
- 13 What is a one person company called?
- 14 How do I register a sole proprietorship in Pakistan?
- 15 What is single member company in Pakistan?
How do I register a company with SECP?
For the registration of a company, you have to go to SECP e-services web page. You have to reserve company name first and you can do that by signing up for SECP e-services. Enter all the details in the form and submit a challan of 100 Rs in any branch of MCB or UBL.
How can I register my company in Pakistan?
How to register a company in Pakistan
- Step 1: Approval of Company Name. This is the first step of company registration in Pakistan is choosing the company’s name.
- Step 2: Submission of Documents.
- Step 3: Certificate of Incorporation.
- Step 4: Deposit of Shares.
- Step 5: Registration of Income, Sales, and Professional Taxes.
What is SECP registration?
The E-services project of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan ( SECP ) is an electronic data gathering and retrieval system that would perform automated collection, acceptance and forwarding of submissions by companies who are required by law to file forms and documents with the SECP.
How can I register my single member company in Pakistan?
Requirements for Single Member company Registration:
- Name of the company.
- Copy of CNIC (computerized national identity card)
- Memorandum and article of association (Objectives of the company )
- Relevant forms for company registration.
- Registration /filing fee.
- CNIC copy of Company Secretary.
Can one person register a company?
A new concept has been introduced in the Company’s Act 2013, about the One Person Company (OPC). In a Private Company, a minimum of 2 Directors and 2 Members are required whereas in a Public Company, a minimum of 3 Directors and a minimum of 7 members. A single person could not incorporate a Company previously.
What documents are required for company registration?
The documents for registering a Public Limited Company include identity proof, address proof, and PAN Card of all Directors and shareholders, DIN, DSC, Utility Bill, NOC from the landlord, Memorandum of Association, and Articles of Association.
How much does it cost to register ltd company?
It costs £12 and can be paid by debit or credit card or Paypal account. Your company is usually registered within 24 hours. If you do not want to use ‘limited’ in your company name you must register by post.
How much does it cost to register a Pvt Ltd company?
The Cost of Incorporation / Registration of Pvt Ltd Company would vary from INR 6,000/- to INR 30,000/- depending upon the No. of Directors, No. of members, authorized share capital and Professional fees.
How do I register a company?
How to Register a Company in India?
- Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Registration on the MCA Portal.
- Step 4: Certificate of Incorporation.
How do I register my phone with PTA?
- For registering your mobile device in PTA, you have to dial *8484# in your mobile phone.
- Different options will appear on your screen, press 1 for mobile registration.
- You will be asked about the nationality, press 1 if you are Pakistani national and press 2 if you are foreigner.
What is Form A and 29?
Every company is required to file Form A/B and Form 29 once in a year. It is a snapshot of general information about a Company giving details of its chief executive, directors, chief accountant, secretary, legal adviser and auditors, registered office address, shareholders and share capital.
How can I register my logo in Pakistan?
What is the process of registering a trademark in Pakistan?
- The first step is to determine the classification (class) under which goods/services of your business fall.
- Once the classification has been determined, you have to file a Trademark Search (TM-55) application before the IPO Pakistan.
What is a one person company called?
One person company (OPC) means a company formed with only one (single) person as a member, unlike the traditional manner of having at least two members. The concept of OPC is not alien to the world.
How do I register a sole proprietorship in Pakistan?
Documents Required for Sole Proprietor Registration:
- CNIC of the Person Applying for Sole Proprietor Registration.
- Name of the Business.
- Address of the Business.
- Letter Head of the Business.
- Electricity Bill of the Address.
- Bank Account Number, Bank Name and Branch.
What is single member company in Pakistan?
Any person may form a single member company in Pakistan. Single Member Company or “SMC” means a private company which has only one member /director and will avail privileges of limiting the liability.