- 1 Which field of engineering is best in Pakistan?
- 2 Which electrical engineering field is best?
- 3 Is Electrical Engineering a good career in Pakistan?
- 4 Which university is best for electrical engineering in Pakistan?
- 5 Which field has highest salary in Pakistan?
- 6 Which field has highest scope in Pakistan?
- 7 Which engineering has highest salary?
- 8 Are electrical engineers happy?
- 9 Which country has the highest demand for electrical engineers?
- 10 What is the good salary in Pakistan?
- 11 Which engineering has highest salary in Pakistan?
- 12 Which is the best field in Pakistan?
- 13 Is fast good for electrical engineering?
- 14 Is comsats good for electrical engineering?
- 15 What is BSc in electrical engineering?
Which field of engineering is best in Pakistan?
Top Engineering Fields in Pakistan in 2021
- Civil Engineering. It is the broadest and oldest field of engineering and is also a chance to get a highly paid job.
- Computer Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Automotive Engineering.
Which electrical engineering field is best?
High Paying Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Principal Electrical Engineer.
- Electrical Distribution Designer.
- Aerospace Electrical Engineer.
- Electrical Project Engineer.
- Electrical Control Engineer.
Is Electrical Engineering a good career in Pakistan?
Scope and demand of Electrical engineers is very high in Pakistan. There are more job opportunities for electrical engineers in Pakistan than any other field of engineering. Average Salary of an electrical engineer in Pakistan with a bachelor degree and minimum 5-7 years experience is PKR: 90,000/-.
Which university is best for electrical engineering in Pakistan?
Without further ado, here’s the list of the best electrical engineering universities of Pakistan:
- National University of Science & Technology ( NUST ), Islamabad.
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences ( PIEAS ), Islamabad.
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute ( GIKI ) of Engineering Sciences & Technology, KPK.
Which field has highest salary in Pakistan?
Following is the list of few top paid fields that one can consider to choose for a successful professional career.
- Chartered Accountant.
- IT Professional.
Which field has highest scope in Pakistan?
List of Top 10 Fields with Highest Paid Jobs and has More Future Scope in Pakistan:
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Web Designing.
- Business Administration – BBA (MBA)
- Chartered Accountant – ACCA (CA)
- Textile and Fashion Designing.
Which engineering has highest salary?
In terms of median pay and growth potential, these are the 10 highest paying engineering jobs to consider.
- Computer Hardware Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Nuclear Engineer.
- Systems Engineer.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Environmental Engineer.
Are electrical engineers happy?
As it turns out, electrical engineers rate their career happiness 3.1 out of 5 stars which puts them in the bottom 40% of careers.
Which country has the highest demand for electrical engineers?
Here are the top 10 countries with the highest paid electrical engineers.
- United States.
- Australia. Average Salary – $96,000.
- Japan. Average Salary – $84,000.
- Germany. Average Salary – $81,000.
- Norway. Average Salary – $80,000.
- Belgium. Average Salary – $80,000.
- United Kingdom. Average Salary – $75,000.
What is the good salary in Pakistan?
A person working in Pakistan typically earns around 81,800 PKR per month. Salaries range from 20,700 PKR (lowest average ) to 365,000 PKR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Which engineering has highest salary in Pakistan?
Mechanical Engineer It is considered as one of the best and highly paid profession. The salary ranges from Rs. 30,000-225,000 per month.
Which is the best field in Pakistan?
The best -paying jobs in Pakistan
- Financial Analyst.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Software Engineer.
- Project Manager.
Is fast good for electrical engineering?
Yes, FAST NU is a good option for Electrical engineering program, it is recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council. You can prefer the FAST electrical option over NUST only if you are selected in NUST in computer Sciences, Software engineering programs.
Is comsats good for electrical engineering?
Comsats Islamabad engineering is good but not better than the universities you’ve mentioned.. I would suggest you to choose BSCS, It’s Computer Science Department has good name and scope all over Pakistan
What is BSc in electrical engineering?
The course Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering is an undergraduate academic program of three years duration. The course is a popular and a rewarding one.