- 1 Why do I love Pakistan speech?
- 2 Why do I love my country Pakistan?
- 3 Why do I love Pakistan easily?
- 4 Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
- 5 What are reasons you love someone?
- 6 Why we love our country?
- 7 Who made the flag of Pakistan?
- 8 Why do I love my father?
- 9 Why do I love my country paragraph?
- 10 Why do people like living Pakistan?
Why do I love Pakistan speech?
I love Pakistan because it is a hard-earned country where we are free to shape our own destiny. It gave us an identity as citizens of independent Islamic state. It is the focal point of the Muslim countries. It is a matter of pride for me that I was born and brought up in this glorious country.
Why do I love my country Pakistan?
I love Pakistan because Allah wants it to exist despite our faults and it will Insha Allah exist as long as any other country does. Pakistani people will leave no stone unturned to spread Islam all over the world. I love Pakistan because it is the land of peace and its object is world peace.
Why do I love Pakistan easily?
I love Pakistan because I am given the freedom to live life the way I want. It allows me to live as a free citizen, does not impose unnecessary taxes on me and allows me to do whatever I want to do with my property. I love my country for the beautiful sites it has.
Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan
- Patriotism consists not is waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. (
- I only regret that I have one life to lose for my country. (
- Love of one’s country is an article of faith.
- Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. (
What are reasons you love someone?
100 reasons I love you
- You make me happy.
- You dare me to be a better version of myself.
- You follow me and you push me.
- You love me in the times when I’m not capable to love myself.
- You love me in times when I act like I don’t love you.
- You forgive me quickly.
- You understand me.
- You respect my boundaries.
Why we love our country?
Firstly we born on the land which we called Motherland. This land gives us a place to live,a place to expand our knowledge, it gives a great platform to represent ourselves. It give an identity to show that I belongs to this particular nation. It’s government do everything which we want.
Who made the flag of Pakistan?
Pakistan Flag The national flag of Pakistan was designed by Syed Amir-uddin Kedwaii and was based on the original flag of the Muslim League. It was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on August 11, 1947, just days before independence.
Why do I love my father?
I love my dad for so many reasons, but what stands out the most in my heart is the way he has always believed in me, supported me, guided me, and loved me unconditionally. He has always encouraged me to just be me and to not suppress who I am for anyone and that is more than I could have ever asked for in a father.
Why do I love my country paragraph?
I love my country because India is a nation with unity in diversity. It is a proponent of peace. Peace especially through spirituality is a basic and unique quality of India. People from other nations are getting attracted towards India to achieve peace of mind.
Why do people like living Pakistan?
you can go pakistan than you know how friendly peoples are living in pakistan! Guests and foreigners, elders are given a lot of care and respect. Everything is cheaper so u can live like a king in a decent amount of money. Its a beautiful, resoirceful country.