- 1 How can I check my CNIC details in Pakistan?
- 2 How can I check my CNIC online?
- 3 How can I check my NIC card by SMS?
- 4 How can I check my CNIC status through SMS?
- 5 What is tracking ID number?
- 6 How can I check CNIC details?
- 7 How do I check my NIC card?
- 8 How can I check my family members in Nadra online?
- 9 How do I check my ehsaas eligibility online?
- 10 How can I know my name from CNIC number?
- 11 How can I check my SIM registration online?
- 12 How can I get a copy of my CNIC online?
- 13 How do I know if my phone is PTA approved?
- 14 How do I check my Benazir Income Support?
How can I check my CNIC details in Pakistan?
- To check your CNIC number with mobile number, send a blank message to 667.
- If your phone does not allow you to send blank message then write anything in the message body and send it to 667.
- Ufone users can check it by dialing *336#.
How can I check my CNIC online?
Open the link https://id. nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate. When you’re done entering all the information, you have to click on ‘save and continue’.
- A verification code will be sent to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and click on ‘ Verify ‘.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page.
How can I check my NIC card by SMS?
Re- Verify Your NADRA CNIC and Family Tree through SMS
- Send your CNIC number (with or without dashes) to 8008.
- In return you will get the names of all registered persons in your family.
- If you’re satisfied with the list, reply the message with 2, but if there is any person registered as your family member you don’t know ─ notify the authority by replying with 1.
How can I check my CNIC status through SMS?
Customer can send any SMS (including blank SMS ) to 7751. In reply the system tells the customer if the number in use is BVS verified or not. Customer can send any SMS (including blank SMS ) to 7750.
What is tracking ID number?
It is a unique ID number or code assigned to a package or parcel. The tracking number is typically printed on the shipping label as a bar code that can be scanned by anyone with a bar code reader or smartphone.
How can I check CNIC details?
How to Track Your NADRA CNIC Record
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen.
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.
How do I check my NIC card?
Follow these steps to check on the NIC hardware:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Expand the Network Adapters item to view all network adapters installed on your PC.
- Double-click the Network Adapter entry to display your PC’s network adapter’s Properties dialog box.
How can I check my family members in Nadra online?
If you want to check the family tree your CNIC has been registered with or your place in it, simply send a text message to 8008 along with the CNIC number(with/without dashes). You’ll soon receive a reply with all the registered names of the family.
How do I check my ehsaas eligibility online?
Through an aggressive communication campaign, citizens will be informed that they can send an SMS on 8171 or they can visit Ehsaas Emergency Cash web-portal to check their eligibility status. The portal can be accessed here.PM inaugurated the initiative by texting his CNIC number to 8171.
How can I know my name from CNIC number?
Confirm CNIC -Holder’s Name & Father’s Name:
- Type any person’s CNIC No. in your mobile & send to 7000.
- Get SMS, showing CNIC -Holder’s name with father’s name.
How can I check my SIM registration online?
You have to write CNIC number in the text message without any dash or space and send it to 668. When you send the message, you will also get the text in return. It will provide you the details of numbers registered against your CNIC including the name of mobile company which has issued SIMs against your CNIC.
How can I get a copy of my CNIC online?
Visit id. nadra.gov.pk to get started! The fuss of obtaining CNIC has been curtailed greatly with the NADRA’s online service. If you have lost your CNIC and want to avoid squandering your time in long queues, you can visit the online website to reprint your CNIC.
How do I know if my phone is PTA approved?
It is pertinent to mention here that, through Device Verification System (DVS) telecom consumers can verify authenticity of their mobile devices in line with PTA regulations via SMS to 8484 and to check the status of IMEI log on http://dirbs. pta.gov.pk or download DIRBS android mobile app form google and apple play
How do I check my Benazir Income Support?
All applicants who have registered themselves through 8171 can now easily check their eligibility status by entering Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) CNIC number on the portal. If eligible, they can collect their cash from the nearest Ehsaas payment centres. The video can be watched here.