- 1 How many universities are in Pakistan?
- 2 How many medical colleges are in Pakistan?
- 3 How many engineering colleges are there in Pakistan?
- 4 How many private universities are in Pakistan?
- 5 Which city is best for study in Pakistan?
- 6 Which degree is best in Pakistan?
- 7 Which country is best for MBBS?
- 8 How many marks are required for MBBS in Pakistan?
- 9 Which is largest hospital in Pakistan?
- 10 Which engineer has highest salary in Pakistan?
- 11 Is riphah University good?
- 12 Is UCP a good university?
- 13 Which is the best job in Pakistan?
- 14 Which is oldest city of Pakistan?
- 15 Which is the most expensive university in Pakistan?
How many universities are in Pakistan?
Facts about universities in Pakistan There are 188 educational institutions in Pakistan which are recognized by the HEC. Public, private, military, and vocational universities constitute the higher education system in Pakistan.
How many medical colleges are in Pakistan?
As of January 2019, there are a total of 114 medical colleges in Pakistan, 44 of which are public and 70 private. All but two colleges are listed in International Medical Education Directory. All medical colleges and universities are regulated by the respective provincial department of health.
How many engineering colleges are there in Pakistan?
Engineering and technology
|1||National University of Sciences and Technology||100.00|
|2||Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences||96.67|
|3||Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology||75.34|
|4||Institute of Space Technology||72.46|
How many private universities are in Pakistan?
There are 37 private sector universities in Pakistan.
Which city is best for study in Pakistan?
Home to two million people, Islamabad offers a more peaceful environment than megacities like Karachi. The city is home to Pakistan’s highest-ranked university in the QS World University Rankings, the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Islamabad.
Which degree is best in Pakistan?
List of Top 10 Fields with Highest Paid Jobs and has More Future Scope in Pakistan:
- Computer Science.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Web Designing.
- Business Administration – BBA (MBA)
- Chartered Accountant – ACCA (CA)
- Textile and Fashion Designing.
Which country is best for MBBS?
Top 11 Countries for Indian Students to Study MBBS Abroad at Low Cost
- China. China is one of the most preferred countries to study medicine for Indians.
- Philippines. The Philippines is a profitable choice for studying medicine.
How many marks are required for MBBS in Pakistan?
The candidate should have passed the intermediate science (FSc) examination (medical group), Securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a board of secondary education in Pakistan.
Which is largest hospital in Pakistan?
Mayo Hospital is one of the oldest and biggest hospitals in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
|Affiliated university||King Edward Medical University|
Which engineer has highest salary in Pakistan?
9# Mechanical Engineer Mechanical engineer is responsible for design, analysis, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. This is one of the best professions and highly paid by the employers. The salary ranges from Rs. 30,000-225,000 per month.
Is riphah University good?
Recently, Riphah is ranked at the second position among all the private national universities of general category. Further, the Quality Enhancement Cell of the University got first position among the private sector “W” Category Universities of the Country according to the score card formulated by the HEC.
Is UCP a good university?
UCP has been ranked as a W4 university by HEC and its faculties are top ranked among the nationwide institutes. The university provides all kinds of science labs along with the various instruments and measurement tools and appears in the high ranking of engineering universities in Pakistan.
Which is the best job in Pakistan?
The best-paying jobs in Pakistan
- Financial Analyst.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Software Engineer.
- Project Manager.
Which is oldest city of Pakistan?
Situated in the broad Valley of Peshawar near the eastern end of the historic Khyber Pass, close to the border with Afghanistan, Peshawar’s recorded history dates back to at least 539 BCE, making it the oldest city in Pakistan and one of the oldest cities in South Asia.
Which is the most expensive university in Pakistan?
The one of most expensive university in Pakistan is LUMS. LUMS is the abbreviated form of Lahore University of Management Sciences. It is located in Lahore, Pakistan.