- 1 How do you say Pakistan in French?
- 2 How do you pronounce the capital of Pakistan?
- 3 How do you spell Pakistan?
- 4 What is considered rude in Pakistan?
- 5 Is Pakistan dangerous to visit?
- 6 Is Pakistan masculine or feminine in French?
- 7 What is the word France in French?
- 8 How do you spell Islamabad?
- 9 Is Pakistani correct?
- 10 What does Pakistan mean in English?
- 11 What does Bitte mean in Pakistani?
How do you say Pakistan in French?
He’s from Pakistan. Il est pakistanais. Drag the correct answer into the box.
How do you pronounce the capital of Pakistan?
- Phonetic spelling of capital of Pakistan. cap-i-tal of Pak-istan. 0 rating rating ratings. Private.
- Meanings for capital of Pakistan. the capital of Pakistan in the north on a plateau; the site was chosen in 1959. 0 rating rating ratings. Garry Rippin.
- Synonyms for capital of Pakistan. Islamabad. 0 rating rating ratings.
How do you spell Pakistan?
How Do You Spell PAKISTAN? Correct spelling for the English word ” pakistan ” is [pˈakɪstˌan], [pˈakɪstˌan], [p_ˈa_k_ɪ_s_t_ˌa_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is considered rude in Pakistan?
Laughing loudly in public is considered rude. Stand to greet a person when they enter a room. It is considered rude to sit with one’s legs outstretched. If a Pakistani offers to pay for your food or shopping, do not immediately accept.
Is Pakistan dangerous to visit?
If you want to travel to Pakistan, Pakistan is currently safe for travelers of all genders. There are still security issues in more remote areas of the country, but after years of struggle with violence and terrorism, many places in Pakistan are now safe for locals and foreigners alike. In short: yes, Pakistan is safe.
Is Pakistan masculine or feminine in French?
Pakistan is Le Pakistan. [ Je vais au Pakistan.] The US is a masculine plural country in French; it is les États-Unis.
What is the word France in French?
The answer is simply… FRANCE! For those of you who can read IPA, prononciation in French is: fʁɑ̃s. The translation of the word ‘ French ‘ in French is français (masc.) and française (fem.).
How do you spell Islamabad?
Correct spelling for the English word ” islamabad ” is [ɪslˈɑːmɐbˌad], [ɪslˈɑːmɐbˌad], [ɪ_s_l_ˈɑː_m_ɐ_b_ˌa_d] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Is Pakistani correct?
The word Pakistani or Pakistanis (Urdu: پاکِستانی) means from or about the country of the modern Islamic Republic of Pakistan or Indus Valley. It refers to a person from Pakistan. Every citizen of Pakistan is called a Pakistani (singular) or Pakistanis (plural).
What does Pakistan mean in English?
The name Pakistan means literally “a land abounding in the pure” or “a land in which the pure abound,” in Urdu and Persian. It references the word پاک (pāk), meaning “pure” in Persian and Pashto.
What does Bitte mean in Pakistani?
Bitte meaning in Urdu is Karhwaa. Similar words of Bitte are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bitterness, Bitter Root, Dogbane and Bitter End.