- 1 Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
- 2 Why do I love my country paragraph?
- 3 Why do I love my country Pakistan?
- 4 Why do you love Pakistan essay?
- 5 Why I should love my country?
- 6 What is the My Country?
- 7 Why do I love Pakistan easily?
- 8 Who made the flag of Pakistan?
- 9 What are reasons you love someone?
- 10 Why do people like living Pakistan?
Why do I love Pakistan quotes in English?
Patriotism Or Why I Love Pakistan
- Patriotism consists not is waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. (
- I only regret that I have one life to lose for my country. (
- Love of one’s country is an article of faith.
- Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. (
Why do I love my country paragraph?
I love my country because India is a nation with unity in diversity. It is a proponent of peace. Peace especially through spirituality is a basic and unique quality of India. People from other nations are getting attracted towards India to achieve peace of mind.
Why do I love my country Pakistan?
I love Pakistan because Allah wants it to exist despite our faults and it will Insha Allah exist as long as any other country does. Pakistani people will leave no stone unturned to spread Islam all over the world. I love Pakistan because it is the land of peace and its object is world peace.
Why do you love Pakistan essay?
“ I love the country because it is my own just as my parents and the house I live in are my own.” I have a great love for my country. So it is natural for me to love my country.
Why I should love my country?
It’s government do everything which we want. They give equal opportunity to everyone in establishing their own work place. By this we can say that,that our country is our identity and we should respect our identity in this whole world. And I think that’s why we love,we care,we respect our country.
What is the My Country?
” My Country ” is a poem about Australia, written by Dorothea Mackellar (1885–1968) at the age of 19 while homesick in the United Kingdom.
Why do I love Pakistan easily?
I love Pakistan because I am given the freedom to live life the way I want. It allows me to live as a free citizen, does not impose unnecessary taxes on me and allows me to do whatever I want to do with my property. I love my country for the beautiful sites it has.
Who made the flag of Pakistan?
Pakistan Flag The national flag of Pakistan was designed by Syed Amir-uddin Kedwaii and was based on the original flag of the Muslim League. It was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on August 11, 1947, just days before independence.
What are reasons you love someone?
100 reasons I love you
- You make me happy.
- You dare me to be a better version of myself.
- You follow me and you push me.
- You love me in the times when I’m not capable to love myself.
- You love me in times when I act like I don’t love you.
- You forgive me quickly.
- You understand me.
- You respect my boundaries.
Why do people like living Pakistan?
you can go pakistan than you know how friendly peoples are living in pakistan! Guests and foreigners, elders are given a lot of care and respect. Everything is cheaper so u can live like a king in a decent amount of money. Its a beautiful, resoirceful country.