- 1 How much does it cost to go to the Petersen Automotive Museum?
- 2 How many cars are in the Petersen Museum?
- 3 Is the Petersen Automotive Museum free?
- 4 What is in the Petersen Automotive Museum vault?
- 5 Who is Bruce Meyer?
- 6 Who owns Petersen Auto?
- 7 How much did Gotham Garage sell the Xnr for?
- 8 Who designed the Petersen Automotive Museum?
- 9 What museums are free in LA?
How much does it cost to go to the Petersen Automotive Museum?
Tickets cost $16 for adults, $14 for visitors aged 62 and over, and $11 for children aged 4 to 17. Children aged 3 and under can enter free of charge. Tours of the Vault cost $25 and take 90 minutes.
How many cars are in the Petersen Museum?
The museum has over 100 vehicles on display in its 25 galleries. The remaining half is kept in a vault on the building’s basement level.
Is the Petersen Automotive Museum free?
Admission prices are $16 for general admission adults, $14 for seniors and $11 for children ages 4 to 17. Active military with ID, personal care attendants and children under age 4 are admitted free. For general information, call 323-930-CARS or visit www. petersen.org.
What is in the Petersen Automotive Museum vault?
VAULT ABSTRACT Visitors will see turn-of-the-twentieth-century cars, head-of-state vehicles, American classics, the personal rides of Hollywood legends, award-winning hot rods, cars that pushed the boundaries of innovation, and many other surprises.
Who is Bruce Meyer?
Bruce Meyer net worth: Bruce Meyer is an American real estate investor and car collector who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Bruce Meyer is based on Los Angeles and was destined to be involved with cars in some way from a young age. His mother wrote in his baby book, ” Bruce loves anything with wheels”.
Who owns Petersen Auto?
Founded in 1994 by magazine publisher Robert E. Petersen and his wife Margie, the Petersen Automotive Museum is owned and operated by the Petersen Automotive Museum Foundation and seeks to explore and present the history of the automobile.
How much did Gotham Garage sell the Xnr for?
According to Money. CNN, the original Plymouth XNR was sold to the Shah of Iran in 2012 for a whopping $935,000. Who knows what it would be worth nowadays. So why would a concept car be worth so much?
Who designed the Petersen Automotive Museum?
– International architecture firm Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF) is pleased to share its exciting design for the new Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles.
What museums are free in LA?
10 Free Museums in L.A. That Need To Be at the Top of Every Angeleno’s To-do List
- 1. California Science Center.
- Hammer Museum.
- Griffith Observatory.
- The Getty.
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Norton Simon Museum.