- 1 Is the Museum of Science and Industry Free?
- 2 How much is Science and Industry Museum?
- 3 How much is Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
- 4 What days are the aquarium free?
- 5 Which Chicago museums are free?
- 6 How much is parking at Museum of Science and Industry?
- 7 How big is the Museum of Science and Industry?
- 8 What can I do in Chicago right now?
- 9 How long does it take to go through the Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
- 10 What can you do for free in Denver?
- 11 How long does it take to go through the Denver Zoo?
- 12 How long does it take to go through the Franklin Institute?
- 13 Is the Franklin Institute for adults?
- 14 Is the Franklin Institute free?
Is the Museum of Science and Industry Free?
Admission at the Museum of Science and Industry is free for Illinois residents on the following dates: April 14, 2021. June 9 and 19, 2021.
How much is Science and Industry Museum?
Member Ticket Pricing
|U-505 On-board Tour||$18||$14|
|Giant Dome Theater||$12||$9|
How much is Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
Hours and Ticket Prices
|Ticket Type||Museum||Planetarium (Museum admission required)|
|firstCell||Member Visitor||Member Visitor|
|Adult||Free $16.95||$5.00 $5.00|
|Junior (3-18)||Free $11.95||$4.00 $4.00|
|Senior (65+)||Free $13.95||$4.00 $4.00|
What days are the aquarium free?
This year’s free days are:
- Jan. 16-20.
- Monday – Friday for all of February.
- June 15, 16, 22 and 23.
- Aug. 24 and 25.
- Sept. 8, 9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30.
- Oct. 5-7.
Which Chicago museums are free?
- The Art Institute of Chicago. Kids 14 and under and Chicago teens under 18 are always free.
- The Field Museum. March: 4, 8, 11, 15.
- Lincoln Park Zoo. Always free.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago.
- Museum of Contemporary Photography.
- Museum of Science and Industry.
- Elmhurst History Museum.
- Wilmette Historical Museum.
How much is parking at Museum of Science and Industry?
|Member – Individual||$22|
|Member1 – Dual||$14|
|Member1 – Family||FREE|
How big is the Museum of Science and Industry?
The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago —one of the largest science museums in the world—is home to more than 400,000 square feet of hands-on exhibits designed to spark scientific inquiry and creativity.
What can I do in Chicago right now?
Best things to do in Chicago
- Eye masterpieces at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Find serenity at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
- Get high at 360 CHICAGO.
- Step inside a digital Van Gogh painting.
- Watch a show streaming from the Hideout.
- See public art in Millennium Park.
- See a stellar play from the Steppenwolf Theatre.
How long does it take to go through the Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
We only spent about 4 hours at the museum, but we focused on the exhibits that interested us the most. As many have said you can spend as much or little time at the Museum as you want because you can focus on the most interesting things to you or see all of the exhibits.
What can you do for free in Denver?
Here are some free attractions in Denver, CO, in no particular order:
- Check out the Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
- Indulge your sweet tooth in Hammond’s Candy Factory.
- Enjoy some music at the City Park Summer Jazz series.
- Taste the Rockies at Coors Brewery.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens on a Comp Day.
How long does it take to go through the Denver Zoo?
Many visitors to Denver Zoo spend an average of 1-3 hours at the zoo, but how long you stay is really up to you! We offer food, restaurants and activities that can offer an entire days worth of fun and memories for you and your family.
How long does it take to go through the Franklin Institute?
The museum offers enough programming and exhibits for an entire day visit, but most groups stay between 2.5 and 5 hours.
Is the Franklin Institute for adults?
Unlike the Please Touch Museum, The Franklin Institute is sure to appeal to kids of all ages, not to mention the young-at-heart. Interactive displays help you and your kids learn about everything from physics to astronomy. General admission costs $23 for adults and $19 for children ages 3 to 11.
Is the Franklin Institute free?
Admission is free and there is no need to pre-register. Doors open at 5:00 pm.