- 1 How long does it take to see the Houston Museum of Natural Science?
- 2 How much does it cost to rent the Houston Museum of Natural Science for a firm party?
- 3 What day is the Houston Museum of Natural Science free?
- 4 Is the science museum free?
- 5 What can you do for free in Houston?
- 6 How long does the Science Museum take?
- 7 Are museums free on Thursdays in Houston?
- 8 How long does it take to go through OMSI?
- 9 How long is the planetarium show?
How long does it take to see the Houston Museum of Natural Science?
Monday- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: Average museum visit takes 2 hours or more.
How much does it cost to rent the Houston Museum of Natural Science for a firm party?
|GENERAL DAYTIME EVENTS (Events during January-November)|
|Event Location||Classroom Capacity||Rental Rate|
|Classroom||15||$200/half day $400/full day|
|Conference Room||45||$600/half day $1,000/full day|
|Moran Lecture Hall||100||$1,200/half day $2,000/full day|
What day is the Houston Museum of Natural Science free?
Free Thursdays HMNS offers free museum hours on Thursdays from 2 – 5 p.m. in our permanent exhibit halls. Free Thursday allows access to our permanent exhibitions.
Is the science museum free?
Entry is free, but charges apply for the IMAX 3D Cinema and some special exhibitions and attractions.
What can you do for free in Houston?
15 Fantastic Free Things to Do in Houston
- Catch a Show at Miller Outdoor Theatre.
- Snap a Selfie at the Water Wall.
- See the Art at The Menil Collection.
- Browse the Contemporary Arts Museum.
- Bike along Buffalo Bayou.
- Watch the Bats Emerge at the Waugh Drive Bridge.
- Reflect at the Rothko Chapel.
- Jog at Memorial Park.
How long does the Science Museum take?
Visiting Science Museum Recommended visiting time is around three to four hours. You can leave your personal items in the cloakroom during your visit, which cost £1 per item.
Are museums free on Thursdays in Houston?
A number of Houston museums offer free admission on Thursdays. Among them are Children’s Museum of Houston, Houston Museum of Natural Science, and the Museum of Fine Arts. Some are free during specific hours and you may have to pay to see certain exhibits. Buffalo Soldiers National Museum – FREE Thursday 1-5 p.m.
How long does it take to go through OMSI?
How long does it take to see the exhibit? A. Individual visit times will vary, but most guests can anticipate spending 60 to 90 minutes to view BODY WORLDS & The Cycle of Life. There is no time limit within the exhibit, and guests are welcome to enjoy it for as long as the museum is open.
How long is the planetarium show?
How long does a public show typically last? The length can vary a bit depending on the show, but 45-60 minutes is typical.