- 1 Is the Field Museum free?
- 2 What are the free days at the Field Museum?
- 3 How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
- 4 How much is parking at the Field Museum?
- 5 What days are the aquarium free?
- 6 What days are Chicago museums free?
- 7 What day is free at the Art Institute?
- 8 What day is Brookfield Zoo free?
- 9 Can you bring food into Field Museum?
- 10 What time does Navy Pier open?
- 11 How long does it take to walk through Shedd Aquarium?
- 12 Is there a Mcdonalds in the Field Museum?
- 13 Is there free parking at Shedd Aquarium?
- 14 How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
Is the Field Museum free?
Field Museum Free basic admission includes all general admission exhibitions. Residents can also purchase the all-access pass and discovery pass at discounted rates to see special ticketed exhibitions and 3D movies.
What are the free days at the Field Museum?
- Jan. 25 and 28, 2021.
- Feb. 25, 2021.
- March 8, 11, and 15, 2021.
- April 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, and 29, 2021.
- May 3, 6, 10, and 13, 2021.
How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
Two hours max with children. See highlights with kids. Three or four hours without.
How much is parking at the Field Museum?
$25 for up to 4 hours, $30 for up to 12 hours. Parked cars can leave after closing hours, but overnight parking is not allowed.
What days are the aquarium free?
This year’s free days are:
- Jan. 16-20.
- Monday – Friday for all of February.
- June 15, 16, 22 and 23.
- Aug. 24 and 25.
- Sept. 8, 9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30.
- Oct. 5-7.
What days are Chicago museums free?
Chicago History Museum Illinois residents of all ages are offered free admission every Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on Commemorative Days: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, March 4 and July 4.
What day is free at the Art Institute?
Admission to the Art Institute of Chicago is free to Illinois residents every Wednesday from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Thursdays. General Zoo Admission is free on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays through Feb.
What day is Brookfield Zoo free?
In October and November, zoo admission is free on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The following month, free days will be on Mondays and Tuesdays through December 22.
Can you bring food into Field Museum?
You ‘re welcome to bring food and drinks but please enjoy them in designated areas. There are tables open to museum visitors on the ground level in the Siragusa Center and near the Sea Mammals.
|May 26, 2020 – September 7, 2020|
|Sunday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|November 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020*|
|Monday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday – Saturday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
How long does it take to walk through Shedd Aquarium?
With an average crowd you could do the whole aquarium anywhere between 3-6 hours. really depends how much you take your time looking at each section and if you watch any of the film’s which ru. approx 15 mins. over a year ago.
Is there a Mcdonalds in the Field Museum?
The McDonald’s restaurant in the Field Museum was closed Tuesday after officials found unacceptable conditions during a routine inspection, said a spokesman for the Chicago Department of Public Health. In a statement, museum President John McCarter said, “If this is true, we are appalled.
Is there free parking at Shedd Aquarium?
Millennium Garages offers convenient, worry- free online parking for the Shedd Aquarium.
How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
The distance between Chicago Union Station and Field Museum of Natural History is 1 miles.