- 1 Is the Perot Museum free?
- 2 How long does it take to go through the Perot Museum?
- 3 How much does it cost to rent the Perot Museum?
- 4 How much is parking at the Perot Museum?
- 5 What can you do in Dallas for free?
- 6 What is there to do in Dallas for cheap?
- 7 How much is it to get into the Dallas Aquarium?
- 8 Can you take pictures at the Dallas Museum of Art?
- 9 How much does a wedding cost in Dallas?
- 10 What can I do in Dallas today?
Is the Perot Museum free?
Free General Admission* * Museum members receive free admission for one year which includes all children and grandchildren in the household, plus discounts and more!
How long does it take to go through the Perot Museum?
How long does it take to visit the Museum? We recommend about two hours for visits to the standard exhibits, but this is self-guided so you may spend as little or as much time as you like. Generally, exhibits take about 45 minutes, but once again, this is flexible.
How much does it cost to rent the Perot Museum?
Rental Fee Sunday–Thursday night events start at $2,400; Friday–Saturday night events start at $4,500.
How much is parking at the Perot Museum?
Parking is paid per vehicle; not per person. Non-member parking in the Museum parking lot is $10 and can be purchased at the box office or upon exiting the lot. Member parking in the Museum parking lot is $5 and must be purchased at the box office prior to leaving the building to receive the discounted rate.
What can you do in Dallas for free?
Here’s where you enjoy fun free things to do in Dallas, TX without worrying about expensive ticket prices.
- John F. Kennedy Memorial.
- Fine Arts Chamber Players. 3630 Harry Hines Boulevard.
- Pioneer Plaza Cattle Drive. 1428 Young Street.
- Dallas Museum of Art.
- Deep Ellum.
- Klyde Warren Park.
- Cedar Ridge Nature Center.
- Fair Park.
What is there to do in Dallas for cheap?
10 Free and Cheap Things to Do in Dallas and Fort Worth
- Roam The Stockyards and the Stockyards Museum. Twice a day at 11:30 am and 4:30 pm, watch the spirit of the Old West come alive with an authentic cattle drive through the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Pioneer Plaza.
- Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie.
- Frisco RoughRiders.
- The Wild Detectives.
- Sundown at Granada.
How much is it to get into the Dallas Aquarium?
Admission. Adult – $20.95 + tax; Child – $14.95 + tax (2 thru 12); Child – free ( under 2); Senior – $16.95 (65+).
Can you take pictures at the Dallas Museum of Art?
Still and video photography is permitted in the Museum’s collection galleries. Photography is not allowed in special exhibitions.
How much does a wedding cost in Dallas?
Average cost of a wedding in the largest metro areas
|Metro area||Average wedding cost||Number of weddings|
|Dallas -Fort Worth-Arlington, TX||$28,988||41,902|
|Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX||$28,988||38,814|
|Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL||$27,310||49,024|
What can I do in Dallas today?
Best things to do in Dallas
- The Sixth Floor Museum. Attractions West End.
- Fearing’s Restaurant. Restaurants LoMac.
- Texas Horse Park. Sports and fitness Equestrian South Boulevard.
- McKinney Avenue Trolley.
- Klyde Warren Park.
- Highland Park Village.
- Southfork Ranch.
- Pecan Lodge.