- 1 How do I get to the Field Museum by train?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to the Field Museum in Chicago?
- 3 How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
- 4 How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
- 5 Can you bring food into Field Museum?
- 6 What museums in Chicago are free today?
- 7 Is the Field Museum free?
- 8 What time does Navy Pier open?
- 9 How long does it take to walk through Shedd Aquarium?
How do I get to the Field Museum by train?
By CTA Train The closest CTA train stop to the Field Museum is Roosevelt. Servicing the Red, Orange, and Green lines, the Roosevelt stop also offers a connection to the #146 bus (at State and Roosevelt), which takes riders directly to the Museum Campus.
How much does it cost to go to the Field Museum in Chicago?
Discounted All-Access Pass
|Adults||Children (ages 3–11)|
How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
Two hours max with children. See highlights with kids. Three or four hours without.
How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
The distance between Chicago Union Station and Field Museum of Natural History is 1 miles.
Can you bring food into Field Museum?
You ‘re welcome to bring food and drinks but please enjoy them in designated areas. There are tables open to museum visitors on the ground level in the Siragusa Center and near the Sea Mammals.
What museums in Chicago are free today?
- Shedd Aquarium.
- Art Institute of Chicago.
- Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Adler Planetarium.
- Chicago Children’s Museum at Navy Pier.
- Swedish American Museum.
- Clarke House Museum.
- Glessner House.
Is the Field Museum free?
Field Museum Free basic admission includes all general admission exhibitions. Residents can also purchase the all-access pass and discovery pass at discounted rates to see special ticketed exhibitions and 3D movies.
|May 26, 2020 – September 7, 2020|
|Sunday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|November 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020*|
|Monday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday – Saturday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
How long does it take to walk through Shedd Aquarium?
With an average crowd you could do the whole aquarium anywhere between 3-6 hours. really depends how much you take your time looking at each section and if you watch any of the film’s which ru. approx 15 mins. over a year ago.