- 1 What are the free days at the Field Museum?
- 2 How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
- 3 How much is parking at Field Museum?
- 4 Can you bring food into Field Museum?
- 5 Is Sue still at the Field Museum?
- 6 What days are the aquarium free?
- 7 What days is the Shedd Aquarium free?
- 8 What days are Chicago museums free?
- 9 Is the Field Museum free?
- 10 What time does Navy Pier open?
- 11 Is the Field Museum a nonprofit?
- 12 Is there a Mcdonalds in the Field Museum?
- 13 Is there free parking at Shedd Aquarium?
- 14 How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
What are the free days at the Field Museum?
- Jan. 25 and 28, 2021.
- Feb. 25, 2021.
- March 8, 11, and 15, 2021.
- April 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, and 29, 2021.
- May 3, 6, 10, and 13, 2021.
How long does it take to go through the Field Museum?
Two hours max with children. See highlights with kids. Three or four hours without.
How much is parking at Field Museum?
$25 for up to 4 hours, $30 for up to 12 hours. Parked cars can leave after closing hours, but overnight parking is not allowed.
Can you bring food into Field Museum?
You ‘re welcome to bring food and drinks but please enjoy them in designated areas. There are tables open to museum visitors on the ground level in the Siragusa Center and near the Sea Mammals.
Is Sue still at the Field Museum?
For two decades, Sue has drawn dinosaur lovers to the Field Museum so they can catch a glimpse of the largest and most complete Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton ever discovered. Now, museum -goers can walk up to a life-size model of what Sue would have looked like when alive.
What days are the aquarium free?
This year’s free days are:
- Jan. 16-20.
- Monday – Friday for all of February.
- June 15, 16, 22 and 23.
- Aug. 24 and 25.
- Sept. 8, 9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30.
- Oct. 5-7.
What days is the Shedd Aquarium free?
Illinois residents enjoy FREE admission to Shedd Aquarium on select free days throughout the year! Tickets must be reserved online before your visit. Upcoming Illinois Resident Free Days include Monday – Friday, February 22-26. RESERVE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
What days are Chicago museums free?
Chicago History Museum Illinois residents of all ages are offered free admission every Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. and on Commemorative Days: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, March 4 and July 4.
Is the Field Museum free?
Field Museum Free basic admission includes all general admission exhibitions. Residents can also purchase the all-access pass and discovery pass at discounted rates to see special ticketed exhibitions and 3D movies.
|May 26, 2020 – September 7, 2020|
|Sunday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
|November 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020*|
|Monday – Thursday*||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday – Saturday*||10:00 am – 10:00 pm|
Is the Field Museum a nonprofit?
FIELD MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY, fiscal year ending Dec. 2018
|Organization zip code||Tax code designation||Ruling date of organization’s tax exempt status|
Is there a Mcdonalds in the Field Museum?
The McDonald’s restaurant in the Field Museum was closed Tuesday after officials found unacceptable conditions during a routine inspection, said a spokesman for the Chicago Department of Public Health. In a statement, museum President John McCarter said, “If this is true, we are appalled.
Is there free parking at Shedd Aquarium?
Millennium Garages offers convenient, worry- free online parking for the Shedd Aquarium.
How far is the Field Museum from Union Station?
The distance between Chicago Union Station and Field Museum of Natural History is 1 miles.