- 1 What subway goes to Brooklyn Museum?
- 2 What train goes to downtown Brooklyn?
- 3 Is the Brooklyn Museum free?
- 4 Where is the NYC Transit Museum?
- 5 What trains stop at Grand Army Plaza?
- 6 What is the last stop on the 3 train?
- 7 What bus goes to downtown Brooklyn?
- 8 What subway goes to the Bronx?
- 9 What can you do in NYC for free?
- 10 Which NYC museums are free?
- 11 Is the NY Aquarium free?
- 12 What museums are open in NYC?
What subway goes to Brooklyn Museum?
The 4 is the first Subway that goes to Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn.
What train goes to downtown Brooklyn?
The 2 is the first Subway that goes to Downtown Brooklyn in Brooklyn.
Is the Brooklyn Museum free?
Brooklyn Museum: Museum Hours. We’re open! All tickets to the Museum are timed in 15-minute increments to adhere to social distancing and capacity guidelines. Members receive free, timed tickets.
Where is the NYC Transit Museum?
The Transit Museum is located in a decommissioned subway station at 99 Schermerhorn Street Brooklyn, NY 11201, and accessible by over 20 bus and subway lines.
What trains stop at Grand Army Plaza?
Grand Army Plaza station
|Grand Army Plaza |
|Line||IRT Eastern Parkway Line|
|Services||2 (all times) 3 (all except late nights) 4 (late nights)|
|Transit||NYCT Bus: B41, B67, B69, B99|
What is the last stop on the 3 train?
3 (MTA Subway) The first stop of the 3 subway route is New Lots Av [2,3,4,5] and the last stop is Harlem – 148 St .
What bus goes to downtown Brooklyn?
The B3 is the first Bus that goes to Downtown in Brooklyn.
What subway goes to the Bronx?
The 4 is the first Subway that goes to The Bronx, NY in Bronx.
What can you do in NYC for free?
These Are the Best Things to Do in NYC for Free (Video)
- Relax in the Sand at the City’s Public Beaches.
- Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Take a Free Walking Tour.
- Let the Kids Loose in One of the City’s Inventive Playgrounds.
- Hang With Farm Animals at the Queens County Farm Museum.
- Tour an Ice Cream Museum.
Which NYC museums are free?
Free NYC Museums
- BRIC House. Photo: Liz Ligon.
- Museum at Eldridge Street. Photo: Julienne Schaer.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Photo: Marley White.
- Bronx Zoo. Photo: Julienne Schaer.
- Brooklyn Children’s Museum. Photo: Julienne Schaer.
- Courtesy, The Museum of Modern Art.
- The Jewish Museum.
- The Morgan Library and Museum.
Is the NY Aquarium free?
Admission is free after 3L00pm on Wednesdays at the Aquarium. ADVANCE TIMED TICKETS ARE REQUIRED. The Wednesday Afternoon Ticket Store will open on Monday at 3:00pm for that Wednesday’s reservations. DO NOT come to the aquarium without a reserved ticket.
What museums are open in NYC?
NYC Museums, Cultural Sites Welcoming Visitors Again: A User’s Guide
- Here’s a rundown of what’s open and what’s not.
- 9/11 Tribute Museum – OPEN.
- Alice Austen House Museum – Opens September 8.
- American Folk Art Museum – OPEN.
- The Bronx Museum of the Arts – Opens September 9.
- Bronx Zoo – OPEN.
- Central Park Zoo – OPEN.